CHAPTER NINE

Disclaimer: All movies of Jurassic Park are not mine. In some parts if the dialogue looks the same with the movies, well it is. I only own the character of Aella. And some parts of her life. Try to enjoy this. With Love Darelly.  

⇛ 9.0

PLANE

Lamentably Alan accepted the offer; after all they were just going to fly over the island nothing bad could happen. Aella annoyed accepted too, Billy tagged along with them.

Alan Grant re-settled, trying to get comfortable on the plane. Aella sat at the other side. Billy was across from him, finishing cleaning his camera lenses before putting them back in the ragged case.

"Even with what I pay you, you could get a better bag" Alan told him.

"No way" Billy said shaking his head "This is lucky. Couple years agosome buddies and I went hang gliding off these cliffs in New Zealand. Updraft sent me right into the side" he almost shouted "BOOM."

"That does sound lucky" Aella muttered.

"It was this strap alone that saved my life. Got caught on a rock as I was falling" Billy said.

"Reverse-Darwinism. Survival of the most idiotic" Alan said sarcastically making his daughter laugh.

"Listen Alan, I really appreciate you bringing me along" Billy told the older Grant.

"The bones will be there when we get back. That's the nice thing about them. They never run away" he turned to look at his daughter to then look at him "And besides, you got us into this. We don't intend to be alone with these people."

Finally finding a comfortable position, Grant put his hat over his eyes, ready to take a nap.

Done with his camera, Billy turned to someone just off screen.

"So how do you know the Kirby's?" he asked "Mercenary" Cooper, the weapons specialist he met earlier. He was wearing sunglasses so dark you can't tell whether he's staring at you or fast asleep. He didn't answer but then.

"Through our church" Cooper said.

"What Religion?" Billy asked curious.

"Uh...the one that worships God and believes in being good" Cooper said not really knowing.

Aella knew something was wrong with the man but she didn't say anything instead she leaned in her seat and went to sleep. A few hours later Billy woke her up telling her they were almost there.

She looked out of the window and saw a lot of dinosaurs running around the field, she smiled for a moment thinking of how amazing the creatures were but it soon faded when she remembered what happened three years ago.

Billy looked at Alan and Aella and smiled.

"Admit it, you two are a bit excited" he told them grinning.

"There. There. An Apatosaur. Look at the coloration" Aella said to her father and Billy when she looked again out of the window.

"I'm so used to seeing bones. It's weird to see skin" Billy said amazed.

"Mr. and Mrs. Kirby. If you look out the right you can see..." Alan started to say but Paul just waved him away with a hand, staring intently out his window.

Looking out the window, Aella noticed they were flying awfully low. Just then, she heard a mechanical hum and a low rush from outside.

"That's not the landing gear?" Aella asked nervous. Her father turned at her with wide eyes. Paul, Amanda and Cooper didn't respond.

•Survival Of The Fittest• |Owen Grady| Jurassic WorldOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara