CHAPTER TWENTY

Disclaimer: All movies of Jurassic Park are not mine. In some parts if the dialogue looks the same with the movies, well it is. I only own the character of Aella. And some parts of her life. Try to enjoy this. With Love Darelly  

⇛ 20.0

"I don't believe you"

Aella exclaimed laughing at Owen. After the almost certain death of Owen, he took Aella and showed her the park, at the middle of the tour they both felt hungry and decided to go to eat at the cafeteria of the workers.

Owen was telling her of how when he first started to work with the raptors the place was being painted and there wasn't other place to work with them so he had to deal with it, one of the painters had drop a bucket of paint inside of the enclosure, immediately one of the raptors stopped listening to Owen and ran directly to the bucket, covering all of it in blue paint.

Owen grinned "I'm not lying that is why I named her Blue" he chuckled "It fits perfectly."

"I wish I had the opportunity to work with them like you had" Aella told him softly "But I don't see myself wanting to take that chance anymore."

The green eyed looked at her sadly "I'm sorry."

"Why?" she asked scoffing "It's not your fault" she grinned "Do you want to see something awesome?"

Owen narrowed his eyes curious "What is it?"

Aella looked around for a second "This is not the best place to show it but" she shrugged "who cares" in her seat she leaned and started to bend the bottom part of her jeans from her left leg.

Owen's eyes widened at her action, he started to look around seeing if anyone else was watching her show her leg or if it was just his imagination. He cleared his throat "What are you doing?" he asked nervous.

"I said I was going to show you something awesome" she answered not looking at him and still lifting her jeans.

Owen gazing at her leg, gulped "Oh, I bet it is" then he frowned when he noticed a few scars on her leg, as she finished to lift up the part of her jeans he saw two huge scars.

He saw her stood up and walked to his side to sit down next to him, so it would be easier for her to show him. She sighed "This one here" she pointed to the one that was formed into a line, a long line; his eyes widened recognizing from what it was.

"Is that from a-" he didn't finish because he instantly felt guilty for speaking so freely about the raptors and not thinking about if she was afraid or had a trauma of them.

"Yep" she told him sounding the p "It's from a raptor; I was twelve when it happened and it was also the first time that I had gone to the island, I got separated from my father and I had to spend the night alone."

She pursed her lips to then proceed "At the next morning I found prints of raptors of course I panicked and ran away from there as far as I could but I didn't think about hiding my scent."

Owen was listening carefully "They tracked you down" he deduced.

"They did" she said nodding "I managed to run but they found me, I saw a waterfall and I started to climb it but one of the raptors managed to claw me on the leg" she chuckled "It hurt like a bitch but it didn't stop me, I got to the top but quickly the pack did the same, the raptors where in front of me, I looked at back, the fall wasn't that big so I jumped."

"You jumped?" he asked her in disbelief "Man, you are a badass."

Aella let out a loudly laugh catching everyone attention, she noticed and covered her mouth; Owen laughed too when he saw her, it was the most beautiful laugh he had ever hear and just wanted to listen more.