CHAPTER ELEVEN

Disclaimer: All movies of Jurassic Park are not mine. In some parts if the dialogue looks the same with the movies, well it is. I only own the character of Aella. And some parts of her life. Try to enjoy this. With Love Darelly.  

⇛ 11.0

The six survivors searched through the wreckage, trying to find anything useful. The task was grim. Mindful of the Grants' warnings, they moved quickly and quietly. Udesky picked up a gun out of the swampy water. The barrel was bent almost 90 degrees, unless. Billy found his camera, intact.

Digging a change of clothes out of his suitcase, Paul stepped around the side of the plane to change. He was in his underwear before he noticed Amanda was also there changing.

"Sorry" Paul apologized looking away.

"Nothing you haven't seen before" Amanda said, she looked over as they got dressed "How much weight have you lost?"

"Twenty, twenty-fire pounds. I've been swimming at the Y" Paul said still changing.

"You hate to swim" Amanda replied confused.

"People change" Paul said shrugging, after a few seconds he talked again "You look good."

"So do you" she replied instantly.

They made brief eye contact, which Amanda broke. Around the side, Billy was taking photos of a giant footprint the dinosaur left in the mud during its attack on the plane. Alan Grant looked over.

"How would you classify it?" Alan asked Billy.

"Obviously a superpredator" he answered "Suchimimus. That snout."

"They never got that big" Aella told him.

"Baryonyx?" Billy asked.

"Not with that sail" Alan said, Billy shrugged giving up.

"Spinosaurus Aegypticus" Aella told him, he looked at her confused.

"I don't remember that on InGen's list" he said, Alan sighed.

"That's because it wasn't on their list" the older Grant replied "Who knows what else they were up to?

Billy looked past the Grants to see Paul approaching. He was struggling with the straps on his backpack, turning in circles. Billy regarded him with suspicion.

"So Mr. Kirby, tell me, when you climbed K2, did you base camp at 25- or 30,000 feet?" Billy asked him suspicions.

"Thirty-thousand, I think" Paul answered not sure "Closer to the top."

"About a thousand feet above it, actually" Billy corrected him "Most mountain-climbers remember how tall that mountains were."

"There is no Kirby Enterprises, is there?" Alan asked irritated.

"There is. I own a place called Kirby Paint and Title Plus. We're out in the Westgate Shopping Center in Enid, Oklahoma. The "plus" is for bathroom fixtures, fireplaces accessories, patio furniture. Stuff like that" Paul answered him defeated.

"I don't suppose that check you wrote us is any good" Aella told him pissed.

"He paid us half up front" Udesky said "Cash."

"Mortgaged everything we had to do it. Even the store. And if we make it off this island with my son, I swear, I'll make good on the money I owe you. I don't care if it takes me the rest of my life" Paul said. The Grants and Udesky exchanged a dubious glance.