CHAPTER NINETEEN

Disclaimer: All movies of Jurassic Park are not mine. In some parts if the dialogue looks the same with the movies, well it is. I only own the character of Aella. And some parts of her life. Try to enjoy this. With Love Darelly

⇛ 19.0

When Claire left, Aella and Owen were standing on the ground, alone, Owen couldn't help but feel nervous, he was standing next to a Grant, he had read her and her father's works, and she was a genius, a survivor; no other woman could have make him nervous or anxious but he wanted to impress her, it was almost like a need; he heard her when she said she didn't believe him he could train the raptors, he would have laugh at her but he couldn't blame her, the same creatures he loved where the same ones that had try to kill her twice in the past.

Maybe this time he could help her with the fear and show her this time it wouldn't be like the others "You know it's time for them to eat" he suddenly said to the brunette "Do you want to see how we feed them?"

Aella turned at him with a small smile, she was feeling anxious about being close to the raptors again "Sure thing, lead the way, Owen."

Owen grinned and started to walk up the stairs on the side, Aella followed him carefully looking around, when she got to the top, she scanned the paddock, it was huge, perfect for the raptors "How many raptors do you have here?" she asked him.

He turned at her and answered "Four" he smiled "We got Blue, Charlie, Delta and Echo."

She looked at him weirdly "You named them, of course" she muttered "Do they listen to you?"

"Sometimes" he answered carefully "You most know how raptors act."

"Oh, I know that is why I don't believe you train them" Aella replied.

"I don't train them, you can't, it is more of a relationship based on respect" Owen told her, he directed them right where the bridge was and grabbed a bucket and lifted it "Are you ready?"

She threw a glance down to the paddock "Let's get this over with."

Owen smirked "Barry it's lunch time" he shouted to a dark skinned man who grinned and pulled a lever.

Aella almost let out a gasp when she heard movement on the bushes, a pig was running around "better than a goat" she thought. Her eyes flicked at the sound of more movement behind the pig, now she knew those were raptors. Unconsciously Aella leaned over the edge to observe more but Owen pulled her back "Don't get to close, you can fall."

She nodded and looked at the bucket "Are those rats?" she asked him amused.

"Yeah" he answered smirking, he pulled out something from him pockets that Aella didn't manage to see "Get ready" he told her. The pig ran below them and went inside of a little cage "Hold" he shouted lifting his hand.

Aella tensed when she saw the four raptors under her, she was surprised that they actually stopped at his voice "Hey" he called them and the dinosaurs looked at him "Okay" Owen continued with one arm raised and the other one with a clicker in his hand "Eyes on me" he ordered sounding the clicker "Blue" he called the one in the middle who actually listened "Hey, Charlie, don't give me that shit" he scolded at the one in the back who had hissed at him "Good" he called as they stood there waiting "And" he sounded lifting his hand "Move it."

Aella saw him move to the right and the raptors did the same. Her eyes widened at it, she was thinking if the resonator chamber would work on them, she had bring it with her in case of something, it worked for her in the island years ago, maybe this time it could work too.