CHAPTER SIX

Disclaimer: All movies of Jurassic Park are not mine. In some parts if the dialogue looks the same with the movies, well it is. I only own the character of Aella. And some parts of her life. Try to enjoy this. With Love Darelly.

    6.0

Aella let out a gasp when she woke up, groaning she touched the back of her head in case there was blood, she sighed relieved when she saw nothing. She started to stand up carefully and looked up almost closing her eyes for the rain, but there was nothing at her sight only trees blocking her view.

Before she started to walk, she tried to listen her surrounds in case something was close but fortunately she didn't hear anything. Knowing she couldn't climb back to the road started to walk straight but she stood close to the wall.

There were a lot of things in Aella's head. Were her dad and the kids okay? Did the T-Rex kill them? Did they manage to escape in one of the jeeps? She shook her head trying to calm herself, panic wasn't an option in this case it would only make things worse. She was smart, smart enough to figure out the way back to her family, smart enough to survive, she wouldn't let a dinosaur beat her even if that dinosaur was one of the most dangerous ones with the Raptors. Her eyes widened at the thought. The Raptors. Now that would be a problem, she deduced that the reason of why the Rex escaped was because there was no electricity and if there was no electricity then the Raptors could get out of their cage too and she was an easy prey. "And this trip was supposed to be relaxing" she thought.

ON THE OTHER SIDE

"Are going to get eaten by the dinosaur?" Lex asked Grant scared almost in tears. He turned around and started to shake his head.

"No, no, no" he said "We are going to be fine" Tim looked at him.

"What are we going to do?" the kid asked him.

Alan sighed thinking, all his instincts were telling him to leave and look for his daughter, Aella, but he knew he couldn't do that, he couldn't leave the kids alone but also he couldn't take them with him, he had to take them to a safe place then look for his daughter. Managing to give Tim a small smile he talked.

"Alright. We're just going to walk back home. Together" He walked ober to Lex at the culvert and sat across from her "But we can't walk back on the road. There are fences on either side. And if we meet the Rex between here and the lodge we'd -- have problems" Lex covered her ears. Grant tried to calm her "He's probably staked out the road as a feeding ground, which means this whole paddock is empty. It's safe" he sighed "It's safe, and that's the way we're going to go. What do you say?" He spoke calmly and confidently, so Lex crawled out of the culvert and stood next to him "Good girl" He kissed her hand and helped her crawl out of the culvert. Tim and Lex nodded, and he started off in the direction he indicated. They trailed behind him.

"Might be kind of slow, but it can't be more than three or four miles. I'd hoped the Rex finished feeding by now, but let's not kid ourselves. Did you know a carnivore can eat up to 25% of its body weight in one sitting, so he's probably just ready to move on to the main course by now -"  he stopped in the middle of the sentence, noticing he was alone. He turned around. Now both kids had scampered all the way back into the culvert, terrified.