Werewolves vs. Vampires

Hey my lovelies!!

I'm so sorry! I know I was supposed to have an update last week but I had to go to Austin to open an Urban Air jumping place since my dad and uncle own it and there was no wifi so I was stuck :( and there was no wifi at the hotel!

And I was there all weekend! Please don't hate me!

And a special shoutout to fireflames101, she commented on 'Authors Note', she is amazing!! She always says super nice things about my book and I just love her!!

Vote, vote, vote! Comment, comment, comment! Read, read, read!

Love yall!

Enjoy!

-C.C.
--------------------

~~~Braxton's POV~~~

I shuffled onto my back in my bed and woke up, I smiled at the ceiling. Okay I know kinda weird but I was really happy. I propped up on my left arm and grabbed my phone. 7:30.

I rolled over to my right side and stared at this beauty in front of me. Her soft hair glistened with the sun shining on it, her smooth creamy skin perfectly tanned, her back raising up and down from her breathing, her small perfect body covered under the blanket. I reached my hand under the blanket and began drawing circles on her lower back, I did this for a few minutes before I could hear her giggle.

"Braxton." I hear her groan which really turns me on. I scooted closer to her, propping up on my right elbow and place a gentle kiss on the back of her neck. She shuddered and rolled over onto her stomach burying her face in the pillow.

I chuckle and began running my hand up and down her back.

"Katlyn." I whisper softly in her ear trying to wake her up.

No sound.

"Katlyn." I say again but not a whisper.

Nothing.

"Katlyn."

Nope.

"Katlyn."

"What?!?!" She screams jumping and turning to face me. Her eyes are like popping out of her head and I start laughing, she reached for her pillow and lightly smacked me with it.

"Hey! Hey!" I say pulling the pillow-weapon away from her. "That's not nice." I pout sticking my bottom lip out.

She smirks at me and leans in to kiss me and I lean in too only to make face-to-face contact with the bed as she runs into the bathroom and locks the door.

"Katlyn!" I growl/whine gripping the handle hoping it will unlock.

But on the other side of the door I hear the shower turn on.

"Awww baby that's not fair." I say and she opens the door.

"You big baby." She jokes and stands on her tip toes and pecks my lips. "Better?"

I sly smiled, "After your shower I'll show you better." She rolled her eyes and closed the door.

After she was done with the shower I went in, I changed into faded blue jeans, black v neck with combat boots on. Meanwhile, Katlyn sat on the edge of the bed with white skinny jeans, and a coral anchor bright pink tank top.

She sat down watching spongebob and looked up at me and smiled.

"Hey so what did you want to show me?" She asked flirtatiously standing up crossing her arms over her chest.