Pretty Boy

CHAPTER 4⃣

~~~ Katlyn's POV~~~

I quickly sat up but my head slammed into something, I slumped back & passed out again.

...

I woke up and slowly say up, making sure that nothing was there. I blew my hair out of my face to get a good look at what I was in. I was in a room with surrounded by metal bars, like a cell in prison. Prison?! No no. I can't be in prison! No! I tried getting up but my wrist and ankles were in metal chain cuffs that were tied to the wall. I struggled to be free but I could feel the chains scratching my skin so I stopped. I reached up and rubbed my head where I hit it, I felt a bump. Dang it!

I was a little dizzy from the hit but I shook my head and snapped out of it. I gasped and reached for my pocket, I relaxed when the flash drive and the note were still here. I was sitting on the bed, at least they were nice and gave me a bed. I tugged on the chains, and I winced in pain, the chain left a big gash on my wrist. I studied it to see how bad it was when I heard the metal door unlock, I put my hands down covering my almost-escape. A man stepped out, but it wasn't the same man from yesterday.

" What's your name?" he barked, he was a dark skinned man with tattoos all over. I didn't answer him because I found no voice to speak. I guess he was in a bad mood today, he swung open the cell door and grabbed my neck lifting me off the bed. " I'm not going to ask again... What is your name?!" He barked spitting on my face. I made choking sounds, my vision was blurring. His buckles squeezed harder around my neck, I could feel my body beginning to go lifeless.

" ALEC. LET HER GO!" Another voice barked, the man loosened his hands and I fell to the ground breathing heavily. " OUT ALEC. YOU KNOW HOW YOU ARE." The other voice boomed and the Alec guy left grumpily, the other man walked to me.

" Are you ok? Did he hurt you?" he asked setting me on the bed. I shook my head, " No it's fine. Other than him choking me then I'm fine." He smiled, " I'm Hayden. You?" " Katlyn."

" Well, Ms. Katlyn I must go. The Alpha is coming down here and it's my job to tell him about you."

There was that word again. Alpha. What's an Alpha?

" What's Alpha?" I asked as he got up, he froze and I swear I could we panic in his eyes as they stared at mine.

He stuttered, " It's another word... word... for a... boss! Yeah... My ancestors were... part of the-- Indian Tribe." He guessed. "So I-- uh talk like them." then he hurried out of the room, that was weird.

I put that aside and thought to myself, ' Who is this boss? Will he kill me? What is he?

I rested my head against the wall, and was about to go to sleep but was interrupted by talking in the halls. When the voices started to be louder and come closer the more nervous I got, I could hear Hayden's voice talking but the other voice was scaring me. It was so low it was like Thor and DarthVader mixed together, I flinched every time that voice would talk.

I pulled my knees up to my chest and hugged them, resting my head on it. I didn't want to see who this creature was with a deep voice. I heard the door creak open and I closed my eyes tightly, but something wanted or made me look up. I tried to fight my head but curiosity got the best of me and I looked up and saw... him.

He was truly breathtaking, like I couldn't stop staring at him. He was like one of those people that look like angels and have that spark where everyone loves them, and you can never look away, you'll do anything for them. He was a tall about 6'3 man, his chest and arms practically tearing up his shirt. His hair was like Cato in The Hunger Games, a little spiky in the front. Eyes. His eyes were both intense and a kind blue color and his lips. He had soft pink lips that I just wanted to kiss.

'Wait what? I'm not going to kiss him. He's a stranger... but he is beautiful. No!' I told myself.

When my eyes met his everything froze, like everything around us faded away. It was just the two of us alone. We were in the meadow, then he started to rise up into the sky. I reached up for him but I missed his hand, then a long, bright golden chain attached from my chest to his and the chain held him from floating away. The image changed, we were alone on waterfall, I could see him leaning in and kiss me. I could see us wrap our arms around each other not wanting to end the kiss. The last scene was me and him sitting on beach chairs while 3 beautiful kids made their way to us and they climbed onto our laps and fell asleep.

The scenes faded and I was back in the cell with Hayden and pretty boy. Until pretty boy growled a word.

"Mine."