Dear Readers:

Hi everyone! So I have some upsetting news to share...

I'm sorry but I will not be continuing 'The Alpha's Girl' and 'Refusing the Alpha's Commands'. The last time I updated 'TAG' was in April and for 'RTAC' was last August. I am now older and getting more mature with the details of writing a good book. And when I look back at 'TAG' and 'RTAC' I realized that I didn't like how I started those two books and the ideas that I have won't correlate into the plot.

When I write so many words and ideas flow through my mind and that over welms me. I want to write the books so beautifully and well written with no flaws or mistakes but the words come up so fast that it's hard to write them all down.

So I have decided to start new and fresh by placing both of them on hold until I figure out how to recreate them in a better way. Thank you all who supported, voted, commented and read those books. It really meant a lot to me and I'm really sorry for this upsetting news. I'm sorry to everyone who enjoyed and loved those books.

I will continue to write 'The Daughter of the Alpha King' and dedicate myself to that one book. I am definitely going to re-write them both just when my ideas start to make sense and maybe when I am close to finishing 'TDOFAK'. I will leave them published for those who haven't read or want to re-read, your choice, but when I decide to re-write them I will un-publish them and put up a brand new well written new copy of both of them.

Shout out to my editor believe-and-dream for 'TAG'. She has been an amazing supporter and editor to my book! Her wrote an amazing book called 'Quotes from the Greatest of Minds'. Truly mind blowing quotes.

Anyways, thank you all my faithful supporters of both books! Hopefully I will get out of this major writers block for both of them:)

-C.W.