His Secret: PT 3

~~~ Braxton's P.O.V.~~~

The doctors and I hurriedly set Katlyn down on the bed, while the heart monitor and the other machines kept beeping constantly as the nurses set her up with IV's in her hand and arm.

"Alpha you must go." One of the nurses told me but I stayed put there was no way I was ever letting Katlyn out of my sight. Hayden, Kayden and Jayden shoved me out but I kept fighting to stay in, as I did I could see the nurses putting a breathing tube in her nose and hooked her up to all the machines.

"No!" I cried out shoving them away but reluctantly I was far enough for them to close and lock the doors. I growled and punched the wall in fury. "I should be in there with her!"

"I'm sorry sir but you can't. They can't help her with her mate hovering over their shoulders." Jayden told me putting his hand on my shoulder giving it a squeeze.

I sighed, "Take Alec to the prison cell, I'll deal with him later. I want no one going in their until I say so." They bowed and walked down the stairs.

...

Few days later.

"URGH! WHY IS THIS TAKING SO LONG!? WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO HEAL HER!? IM TIRED OF WAITING JANE!! I WANT TO SEE HER!!" I shouted throwing my hands up in frustration pacing in the dining hall while Jane sat at the island clearly looking bored. Probably because I have been complaining to her for the past few days.

"BRAXTON, JUST BE PATIENT! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!! STOP BEING SO WORRIED AND JUST LET TE DOCTORS DO THEIR WORK, ITS KINDA HARD TO CONCENTRATE WHEN SOMEONE IS CAUSING A DISRUPTION!!! SO TAKE A CHILL PILL!!" She screamed standing up knocking her iced tea over. She got up in my face glaring at me with her hazel eyes.

"Woah." Hayden said walking and stepping between us holding his arms out making sure that we wouldn't start fighting. "Y'all need to stop arguing right now because it's not helping the doctors or Katlyn. Now I know we are all stressed because our Luna is in a coma but that doesn't mean we have to go around yelling and breaking things. So if you guys want Katlyn to get better stop arguing and just let them do what they do. Got it?" He said eyeing both of us but I reluctantly sighed and backed away, sitting on a chair with my head in my hands resting on my knees.

"This is all my fault. If I had just told her about us--" I started but Hayden interrupted me.

"If you had told her about us then she would've ran away, but it's not your fault." Hayden said looking down at the floor.

It was Alec's fault. He was the cause of this. He decided to change her just to get back at me for banishing him. I wanted to kill him so bad, Katlyn was too beautiful and sweet to be turned into a wolf. Turning into a wolf wasn't a curse but it also wasn't a gift, you are always too aggressive, protective, angry, or stubborn. I didn't want her to be like me, always afraid to shift when I was near her.

"I'll be right back." I growled and wolf speeded down several flights of stairs. I went into the basement where we kept the unstable wolves. I slammed the door open revealing my twin brother Alec sitting on the floor with his back against the wall chains on his wrist, ankles and his neck. His face was all beat up, from my pack but I was going to do much worse

"Well well well. Looks like someone paid me a visit." Alec smiled insanely, his eyes were wild.

I walked straight up to him and punched him, "This is your fault."

He did a sinister laugh, "You deserved it. You can't save her..." I punched him twice and he fell to the floor. I was breathing heavily, I hated him for doing this to me and Katlyn. Alec wiped his bloody nose, his lip was cut all the way down to his chin. I wanted to do so much more to him but I couldn't, he was my twin.

"You should've killed me when you had the chance, would've saved you a lot of trouble. But luckily I'm not the only one you have to worry about." He sneered, I grabbed his neck and slammed him against the wall.

"What do you mean?" I growled.

He smiled, "I'm not the only one who's after Katlyn." I tightened my grip on his neck, someone else was after her. Well hell no they weren't going to get near her.

"What are you talking about?" I snarled pressing him harder against the wall. He closed his eyes to breathe then opened it again.

"Your mate, Braxton, is trouble. She's not fit for the position of the Luna. And your not for the Alpha." Alec sneered.

"You little bastard!" I shouted, and began punching him. Every punch I threw at him, I grew angrier, how dare he say that about Katlyn. Finally I punched him so hard that he slammed into the wall and passed out cold, his whole face bled with bright red blood.

"Alpha!" Someone said shocked, I turned around to see Collin running up to me and grabbing my arm away from my brother. "No! I need to kill him!" I snapped and started forward but Collin moved in front of me blocking my path.

"Alpha you can kill him later. Katlyn needs you right now, the doctor sent me." He urged pushing on my chest out of the cell and locked it shut with three different locks.

"What's happening to her." I asked grabbing his shirt and bring him closer. My wolf wanted to take over and kill Alec and run up to my mate.

"Alpha...she's dying."