Memory Potion

Hey guys!

How's yalls summer going? Mine has been going good.

I was just listening to 'Sparks' by Hilary Duff and after that the weirdest thing happened. My friend texted me and she said that this junior wanted my number again when I turned him down the first time.

So should I give him my number?? I need help!! I don't want to be rude and say no.

Another chapter completed!

Any questions just comment! ;)

Ciao!

-C.C.

--------------------

~~~Braxton's POV~~~

My mate accepted me! She accepted me! Oh my gosh I'm so happy right now. Wow I sound like a girl. But I don't care, I'm just so happy that I don't have to lie to my little mate ever again.

I laid on the bed with a ripped shirt and some basketball shorts, I hear her humming to a song. Soon she starts singing the words, her voice was so beautiful why wasn't she singing as a career?

I close my eyes listening to her singing, she stops I twitched looking at the door. Her scent was still in the bathroom. I walk to the door and knock on it.

"Yes?" She called out.

"Can I come in?" I say wanting to see if she was okay.

"Yah." She says, I open the door and see her fixing her shirt like she just out her shirt on but I really wished I knocked sooner. Man I'm a horny wolf.

"Why did you stop singing baby, you have a beautiful voice." I chuckled wrapping my arms around her waist pressing her back to my chest.

"Oh, umm, I don't know. I've never really sang before." She giggled reaching up and pulling her hair down from her bun, it was sprawled all over my face. I didn't mind because I got to inhale her scent even more. Vanilla.

'Such a shame, I really love her scent.' My wolf purred.

'I know.' I smiled, inhaling it.

'Can we mate with her now!?' He asked whining like a 5-year-old.

'Not yet. She just found out about us. I don't want to say 'hey want to do the mate process? It's just sex.' I confirmed, he growled and retreated back into my mind.

I shook out of my gaze with my wolf to still be holding Katlyn as she put lotion on her arms. The new scent coated hers making me scrunch up my nose.

"Huh? What is that?" She leaned into the mirror checking out the mark on her neck. The picture wasn't visible yet since it was still healing from the many bites but that was my mark. Only mine.

I cringed at the thought of having her asking me questions then I would have to tell her the truth. But she didn't remember the truth or anything.

"That's a scar. In the crash you got cut a pretty big cut and you got surgery and it left a scar." I hoped she bought that.

"Oh. Okay then." She peeped. Okay I know that I said I wasn't going to lie to her but until I can find something to jog her memory about her past life then I will tell her the real truth. Hey don't judge me!

She yawned and walked to the bed, I trailed behind her and we crawled in together. I pulled her to my chest and stared at her.

"Is it fun being a dog?" She giggled looking away.