Party on the down low

~~~Katlyn's POV~~~

"Katlyn wanna go to a party?" Jane asked me while I cooked breakfast.

"What's a party?" I asked confused tilting my head.

"Oh my god. You've never been to a party have you?" She gasped her hands covering her mouth.

"Well in the facto...the place I was held I didn't get out much." I mumbled almost saying 'factory'. She studied at me, please don't notice please don't notice. I chanted in my mind.

"Well you are so going to a party with me. C'mon." She demanded pushing me out of the kitchen. She reached for her purse on the chair and we went out the door.

"Wait what about Braxton? He's going to be worried." I stammered but we were already in the car.

"I'll mind link him. It's just me and you today." She said happily.
...

"How bout this one?" I asked for the millionth time holding up a random dress from the rack next to me. Jane took me shopping and I though we would just leave after an hour but not was I wrong.

We have been here for 5 hours. Not kidding. Walked through every store, bought a lot of things and still we walk around. I was so tired I just wanted to sleep on every couch there was.

Huh I never thought shopping would be tiring but being locked up in an asylum...

Flashback
The guards threw me on the cold concrete floor slamming my door and clicking a lock. I could hear them do a sinister laugh on the other side.

"The master will love her. I think she'll do." I cried against the wall. All I wanted was my parents back I hoped they were still alive. Why do they want me?

"Shut up no crying in here!" They shouted and I choked back a sob. When their footsteps were faint I began to cry again.

But I soon stopped crying when I heard other crying. Huh? I looked through my door window and saw other kids banging on door, or crying like me.

I sniffled turning to my cell, all I had was a bed with one sheet and no pillow. I hurried to the bed and wrapped my self with the blanket hugging my knees. The walls had hand prints or finger prints...with blood streaks.
End of Flashback

"Katlyn?" I shivered looking up at Jane who was waving her hand in front of me. "Huh-sorry." I stuttered looking away.

"You like tuned out on me." She walked to the dressing room and took out an outfit and held it in front of me.

"Yah like?" She smiled. It was a black thin laced crop top, a bluish greenish skirt with black ankle boots and matching blue green accessories. My jaw dropped that outfit was so cute, "I love it!" 
...

Jane took my hand leading me through all the people that were dancing, drinking, or kissing each other. I shuddered as we past a couple who locked their selves in a bathroom. Boys winked at me and I blushed I didn't mean to but I did.

My heels clicked against the wooden floor, we turned a few corners and up the stairs until I saw Braxton talking to some guys sitting on the chairs.