Your a what?!

Hey my lovelies! Here is another update to The Alpha's Girl.

Thank you guys for supporting me yall have been amazing!

Vote, vote, vote!

Comment, comment, comment!

Read, read, read!

Love yall ;)

-C.C.

--------------------

~~~Katlyn's POV~~~

I thought I was dead. Falling into the water and slowly sinking down father into the ocean. The water getting caught in my lungs, my eyes closed shut, my body slowly going restless.

Now I'm here. Wait how did I get here? I opened my eyes, I was in Braxton's room. Something cold and wet dropped from my head, an ice pack fell on my lap. I felt something sting sharply on my face, I had this tape wrapped around my cheek covering a bump that was clearly a bruise.

I slowly ripped it off whimpering from the pain, I crawled to the side of the bed and wobbled to the door. Gripping the handle I cautiously opened the door, peeking my head through the hallway making sure no one was there.

I walked out of the room leaning on the walls for support. I reached the stairs and put one foot down after the other till I heard voices.

"When are you going to tell her?" Someone whispered.

"I have to tell her when she wakes up, I don't want her to run from me." A voice cracked.

What were they going to tell me? Who was talking?

I reached the last step and stumbled into the clearing. Braxton was in a heated talk with Jane who sat on the couch, Braxton speed-walked to me and took me in his arms. I looked at his face, instead of seeing the face love I saw this wolfs face growling at me. Wait what? I shut my eyes and opened them again to see his cocked head looking at me with concern.

"WOLF!" I screamed pushing him away from me, "WOLF!! YOUR A WOLF!!" It all came rushing back to me, seeing us in the woods with the guys firm grip on me, then the next minute Braxton's a wolf standing in front of me.

"Baby. Baby, calm down." He urged bringing me into his hold again but I stepped back tripping onto my back.

"GET OFF ME!" I shouted at him with so much hate he whimpered. I kicked my legs in the air, scooting back till my back was pressed against the cold fridge screaming.

"Katlyn I'm not going to hurt you." He promised reaching his hand but I kicked it away.

"S-stop. Go away." I cried, he squatted down on his feet brushing his soft warm hand along my cheek. I closed my eyes my breathing going back to normal, every time he touched me I was always relaxed.

"Shh. Shh, it's okay princess." He cooed softly pinning my hair behind my ear.

"I-is it true? You-your a w...wolf?" I asked scared afraid he was going to eat me or something.

He looked down at the ground then back up into my eyes and said one word.

"Yes."

Questions swarmed through my mind, Braxton was a wolf. That can't be right, right? I mean, they weren't real? A legend, stories, and myths. Oh my god, it is real.

"Come here." He said calmly but I shook my head fiercely. "I'll explain everything to you." He offered his hand to help me up but I resisted it. Getting up my self not taking my eyes off his watching for a sign for him to run and kill me.