Escape

CHAPTER 1

Hey! Sorry that I haven't updated anything. :( I have just been busy with different things and camps. I finally had time to update a chapter so here u go! I might like update one chapter a week or two because school is starting and I'm going to Highschool. Anyway read, vote and comment! Bye my darlings! -Cel😘

Oh and also I'm changing Alpha Dallas's name to 'Cato'. I realized my other book " My Mates Secrets" has the name 'Dallas' so I couldn't use it. Bye my lovelies!

~~~ Katlyn's POV~~~

/// 4 years later///

Reyna and I tiptoed out of our prison cell, today was the day we would escape this dump. We have planned this today perfectly everyday since we met, Reyna was a very determined girl. She was a sorta tall dark black haired girl with deep hazel eyes that could look into your soul and know everything about your life.

Reyna, " This way Katlyn." We walked along the walls, I saw two shadows coming from the elevator. Reyna sprang up knocked them out with a swipe of her dangerous claws. Since we were both mutants, I controlled the four elements and she had long nails like a cat. We grabbed their spears and slid into the elevator as it closed, the music played ' Change Your Life' by Iggy Azalea.

" Oh I'm tired of this song!" she snapped and jammed her spear in the speaker and it shut up. " They did all those things to us, and now I want payback!" She turned to me, " Remember the plan Katlyn... You go into the screening room and hack in there, I'll keep watch." I nodded in agreement.

There was a beep and a red alarm that blared loudly in the elevator, we covered our ears from the screeching. " Alert! Mutants 102 and 103 have escaped, I repeat 102 and 103 have escaped."

The elevator door opened, we expected the guards to be here but the halls were quiet. We silently walked into the room with the black door that had a skull on it, Reyna slammed it open. There were 3 men working on the computers, they charged at us. I knocked one in the head with the butt of my spear, Reyna karate kicked one in the 'area' and kicked the other man's face.

" I'll keep watch." Reyna assured and closed the door and waited. I jumped on the chair and started hacking into their security system. It didn't take long, " Reyna. There is a plane waiting to take the warden to the headquarters-" She had a sly smile on her face, " Well, I guess we are going to crash a plane party. C'mon."

I was about to leave when something caught my eye, I clicked open a folder and so many things popped up. There were pictures, formulas, videos, and notes. " Katlyn! Let's go!" Reyna urged. " Wait... look." she groaned and walked over, I scrolled through everything the last picture was a test tube of neon green and was labeled 'DeathLock'. " What the hell is all of this?" she sneered. " It's their project. The project that turned us into this, we are DeathLock." I gasped. " DeathLock?"

" It's the name of their experiment. They are building an army from this green vial. They are planning to kill everyone and take over..." There was a crash coming from the hall, we whipped our heads, " C'mon Katlyn. Just leave it and let's go." Reyna opened the door and checked the halls. " I can't." I whispered, I grabbed a black flash drive and copied the whole folder into it. Then I clicked erase and it disappeared from the computer.

" Let's go!" And we sprinted down the hall. There were guards chasing us, we ran up the stairs, down the stairs, and in the elevator. We finally made it up to the roof where a black helicopter waited. The men guarding the warden who was getting on the plane readied their guns. They were about to fire but I closed my eyes and summoned the water from the water tower and pushed them away. The warden cocked his gun and fired yelling at the pilot to fly, we dodged the bullets and I tackled the warden and Reyna took on the pilot.

" Wait. Wait. Please don't shoot." The warden pleaded I had my spear pointing at his chest pressing him against the wall. " Why should we listen to you?" I sneered, " Because I never wanted to hurt you both. You were never meant to turn into this monster..."

" Monster!? You turned me into this... you took me from my family and you say that this wasn't supposed to happen. Well news flash, we are tired of being treated like crap because of what you did to us, we will never help you take over." I held up the flash drive in victory, " Good luck at making more DeathLocks mutants when you don't have anything you need." I snapped then a gun noise went off. The warden fell to the ground dead with a bullet hole in his head, I turned around and there stood Ryan with a gun smiling.

" Ah, I have been waiting to do that ever since." Ryan smiled, he was the son of the man who was in charge of this whole company. He was American but he moved here for his father to take over,we haven't met him but Ryan wants to help us escape. " why did you do that? We could've had answers?!" Reyna stomped forward and sneered in his face. " He would've killed y'all, plus I want to help." " Well we don't need your help so just back off!" she yelled and got into the pilot seat of the helicopter.

" What's up with her?" He asked cocking his head looking at me.

I shrugged, " You know Reyna, she likes everything going her way and none other." He smirked and was about I say something but he was interrupted, " KATLYN! GET IN NOW!" I could hear banging coming from down stairs, Reyna started the helicopter the wind made the it start to lift off the floor.

Ryan, " Wait..." He grabbed my neck in his hands and kissed me. I dreamt of this moment all the time but I didn't think he felt the same way back. Sure he would come and visit me in the cell, but he'd also hangout with Reyna which made me a little jealous. He used to like Reyna but she has a cold heart so it never would've worked. It felt good the way his soft lips were touching mine, his hands tightened around me pulling me harder against him.

He pulled away looking in my eyes, I wanted to kiss him again but I didn't.

" Go. You guys need to leave, it's not good for you here. But I promise... I will come find you and give you a better life than this crap." he promised my heart did a leap from him an me being together. Then the door burst open and the soldiers fired their guns, Reyna sprinted out of the seat and tackled them down. Thankfully she wasn't hit, her claws tore them apart but more kept coming, Ryan grabbed one of the guys gun and shot the bullets few guys down. I slammed my foot into the ground and lifted my hands up. Little pieces of the ground lifted up and followed my actions, I sent them forward and they smashed into the guards sending them down the stairs.

Reyna snapped, " Let's go! Now!" We crawled into the plane but I turned to face Ryan. " Aren't you coming?" I asked hopefully but he shook his head, " I'll escape, it's not my time yet." then he leaned in and whispered, " Wait for me. I'll come for you... I love you." he helped me on as the plane was about to leave. The helicopter flew up in the air and soared through the air, I looked down at Ryan. The men tried to hand cuffed him but he fought his way through.

" Don't you even think of jumping out." Reyna ordered. I looked down sadly and rested my head against the hair and fell a sleep.

~~~ Few Hours Later~~~

" Katie! Katie! Wake up!" I heard someone shouting, I sat up quickly from the noise and the helicopter shaking. " What's happening?!" I shouted back. " They're flowing us!" I stuck my head out through the opening of the door, there was a helicopter on our tail firing at us. I screamed as a bullet zoomed right by my nose, I quickly grabbed a gun from the box and started shooting. I shot one guy next to the pilot and two others behind him but I was soon out of bullets.

Reyna yelled, " Katie! Hold on!" She flipped the wheel and we kept turning upside down and zigzagging through the sky. I made the mistake of holding onto the door and a bullet was caught I my arm. I screamed in pain and fell forward clutching my left arm, blood was running through my fingers down on my shirt. Reyna screamed, " Katlyn!" she slammed her fist on a red button and from the back of the helicopter a huge missel crashed I tot the other helicopter and exploded.

Flying parts fell into the ocean leaving the sky with scars and different colors. But they also hit us with their missel, it exploded the back and the wings of the helicopter, suddenly I could feel the nose of the plane coming straight down and crashing into the earth. I crashed into the seat my head hitting the rocks and I passed out.