Rejection then acception

CHAPTER 8⃣

Hey y'all! Sorry that I haven't been updating lately I have just been crammed with hwk. Who knew Highschool was tough, I'm a freshman btw! Anyways, here is a chap and I will try to update on the weekends just not the week days. Bye my lovelies!

-Cel😘

~~~ Katlyn's POV~~~

I pulled away from him wide eyed at what just happened. Did he just kiss me?! And the more important question is... did I like it? That shocked me, that kiss was amazing, I liked it way more than my kiss with Ryan. Crap! Ryan. I totally forgot about him! I've been in love with Ryan for 4 years and he gave me a kiss right before we escaped and he told me to wait for him.

The question was should I wait? For Ryan? Reject Braxton for Ryan and wait for him to come and live happily together. I decided to make up my mind and tell Braxton.

I guess I was lost in thought I didn't realize that Braxton was leaning his lips back onto mine, just as his were about to touch I pulled my body away. He looked at me with a confused expression.

" Why are you pulling away Katlyn?" he cocked his head.

" I'm sorry, I can't kiss you."

" Why not?" he asked with hurt in his voice.

What do I say? How do I word right without him exploding!?

" Um... I'm waiting for someone. I'm sorry but I'm taken." I took a step back in case he needed to let his anger out on like something else not me.

His face went from hurt to anger, his eyes squinted and turned solid gold. I knew he was going to blow up but I don't know why he always gets worked up about me denying him for making a move!

" What do you mean? Your 'taken'?" he growled.

I rolled my eyes, " I mean..." What should I say? Ryan's my boyfriend? " I mean, I have a boyfriend."

It was either that my eyes were playing ticks on me or was he shaking. And not like the nervous or cold shaking, I mean full on shaking. Like when I first met him and he broke my wrist, his body started to shake. Smoke was coming from his skin and I swear I could hear the crack of bones.

" How do you know he's your boyfriend?" He said with so much power it almost made me want to kiss him to calm him down. " We-- He kissed me." I smile remember thinking of the moment.

He roared and punched a tree and it fell down with a thud! Damn he is strong! " You can't be with him!" He argued.

" Yes I can!" I argued back.

" He's not right for you."

" How would you know if he was or wasn't." I glared.

" Could he make you feel like this?!" he snapped. Before I could stop him, he gripped my waist and slammed his body on me so that I was trapped between him and the rocks. He nibbled on my earlobe which caused me to moan, it was amazing how he could make me feel like the luckiest girl on earth by just one touch.

I enjoyed it but realized what we both were doing and I put my hands on his face and desperately pushed him away. He tried to wrap me in his arms but I pushed him back with my hands on his chest.

" Get off of me!" I shouted and glared at him " I swear! It's like your obsessed with me! I don't want you! I have a boyfriend, who is coming for me and I'm waiting for him. So back off or I will hit you! Why can't you get that straight!" His eyes widened in shock and hurt, I immediately felt bad at what I just told him and I wanted to take it back, but it took everything I had to not run up and tell him I'm sorry.