His Secret: PT 2

( Hey y'all that picture up there the black wolf is Braxton's wolf. Who will be introduced in the next few chapters. Thank you on the 2.7k readers!-xCel)

~~~ Braxton's POV~~~

I ran out of the house trying to follow Katlyn's scent when I heard the screen door slam open.

" Braxton! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" I knew elder Paul screamed.

" I NEED TO FIND KATLYN!" I screamed back and headed into the forest.

' Hayden! Get the warriors and follow me. Katlyn's in danger.' I said in mind link. I felt Hayden quickly respond.

' Yes Alpha.' Within 1 minute I could see my warriors coming into the forest and running at my heels. I ran straight ahead but I made one sharp turn and froze. Alec was standing on a large boulder with a devilish grin and Kayden was right. My brothers eyes were bloody red like he was insane or mad. Which would probably be true because when you banish an Alpha they go phsyco because it's hard for them to adjust to their new position instead of leading a pack.

I glowered at him and he let out a sinister laugh.

" Oh Braxton. I always admired our little fights."

" What did you do?" I growled my fists shaking, I prayed that I wouldn't shift right now.

" Who? Me?" He stepped down and my warriors snarled stepping next to me, protecting their alpha.

" Yes. You. Where's Katlyn. I know you did something!" I sneer.

His features changed serious.

" Your too late. She's already changing and you cannot stop this." He snapped.

At first I was confused at what he said.

Changing?

Then it hit me.

" You gave her the shifting bite, didn't you?" I said shocked.

His lips twitched into a sly smile, " Yes I did. And you cannot undo what I have done!"

Katlyn. If she received a bite mark from a wolf then... No. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a girl screaming my name.

" HELP! BRAXTON! BRAXTON!" Right away I knew it was Katlyn, unfortunately Alec used this opportunity to bolt off while we were distracted by her screams.

" Get him!" I order and my warriors sprinted after him, I followed the tug on my mate bond with Katlyn. I could feel my wolf on the edge of wanting to shift and kill Alec himself, but I kept him in check. I ran everywhere trying to follow the screams and the bond of us but I just couldn't find her. But then I made one last turn and my heart dropped at what I saw. Katlyn was sprawled on the grass, her neck was pouring out blood as she screamed and cried my name.

" Braxton! Braxton!! Braxton!" I ran to her and knelt down. Tears streamed down her face as she rolled in pain, her breathing becoming shallow. How could I save her? Then something popped into my head.

" Katlyn, Katlyn. Shh calm down your going to be okay." She stopped tossing and looked at me her eyes shining with pain, I could feel it in my heart.

" I'm sorry." I whispered and brought my head down and dug my fangs into the bloody bite from Alec. She screamed so loud that the trees started to rustle and I pulled away. I looked back and my warriors came with Alec in the middle of my two strongest guys knocked out with a swollen eye and a gash one his left cheek to his jaw. I heard Katlyn stop screaming before she passed out in my arms.