The date

~~~ Braxton's POV~~~

She said yes! My beautiful mate finally accepted me and said yes to a date! I felt like the happiest man on earth. I told her to be ready by 7 pm, I skipped up the stairs and hopped in the shower not wanting to smell like a dog on the first date. I wrapped a towel around my waist and went to my closet and picked some nice clothes.

' You should tell her to wear just undergarments.' my wolf smirked.

Yeah. My wolf is a pervert when it comes to my mate, especially when my mate is a hot chick.

' No. I don't think she would be comfortable. I want her to warm up to me then we take her and mark her.' I reassured.

' Why can't you just do it now. I want her!' he growled.

' You think I don't want her either. I have wanted her since I laid eyes on her but she just accepted me and forgot about that punk. I want to make sure that she loves me and isn't having second thoughts.' I said.

Xander groaned and went back into my mind, I shrugged and put on some clothes. I put a white v-neck shirt that was tight on my chest and arms because I work out a lot. I slid some faded blue jeans and combat boots, I checked myself in the mirror making sure that I looked fine.

I heard my door creak open and Jane entered my room.

" What are you wearing?" she said in disgust. " Why? What's wrong with it?" I titled my head but I thought I looked fine.

" Everything bro. I mean I help you out and you are going on a date and your dressed like that. You should see what she's wearing." she smirked.

What was Katlyn wearing? OOO I bet she looks hot in whatever outfit she picks. I could feel Xander thinking inappropriate thoughts about her that I don't want to get into. I suddenly felt Jane flick me in the head with her finger.

" Ow. What was that for?" I growled rubbing my head.

" Your wolf is thinking nasty thoughts. And plus you need help." she smiled.

I groaned. She went into my closet and took out a black leather jacket and made me put it on. She brushed my hair, like literally with a comb and made me sit on the bed while she kept yanking my hair back.

" Ow... Owww... OWW." I snarled as she tugged on my hair. " OWEE." I whimpered.

" You big baby." she grumbled and pulled the comb back and I screamed in pain. " Yes! Got that knot out. You should really comb your hair more often." I glared at her.

Hayden burst threw the door looking frantically at Jane but relaxed when it was me screaming and not Jane. He laughed when he saw me.

" Is Jane torturing you?" he said. " Yeah. She's being a bully!" I said in a baby voice. I heard her groan and walk to Hayden, she ruffled her hand through his hair.

" Yeah. You could use a haircut and some combing." She said flipping his head side to side. He whimpered, " No baby. I like it... You do too." She slapped his chest playfully and fixed my hair with her hands. After about 10 minutes she finally stopped, " That's all I can do."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes and walked down stairs. I waited by the front door while Jane and Hayden were giggling to each other. " Seriously? You have to giggle here. Why don't you get a room?!" I said giving her the look.

She glared at me, " When you and Katlyn start to 'ya know' then y'all will be giggling too." I rolled my eyes at her remark. Jane's eye brow furrowed together and she began brushing her hand on my shoulder. She started picking at it and I looked at it and there were like these fuzzes on it.