3

(Juvia)

"Get off." He said.

Palm ranch. Night club. It's hasn't  even been two hours since we met, and he already took  me to a night club. Gray did not wait for me to get out, he took his jacket and made his way into the club.

I followed him in.
The sight that awaited me shattered my heart a bit. Was this what's awaiting me?
" What are you trying to get from doing this?" I asked

Gray was enveloped between a group of call girls. His hands rested on their bosom.

"Nothing, I just want to show you how our life will be when we get married," He said, smirking

I saw him embracing the girl with black hair.
"I am leaving"

He could've Atleast stopped me

"Suit your self darling" He said as he embraced those girls.

This guy. Darling? Did he just call me darling?  I went downstairs. I didn't know where to go , so I went and sat next to the bar counter.

"Ma'am would you like some wine."The bartender asked me.

"Sure." He made his way towards one of the shelfs and took two bottles, and handed me a bottle of wine.

"Thanks"

"Looks like Gray fullbuster's here." He said as  he looked at Gray.

I poured the wine onto my glass.  "Excuse me,did you say something.?" I wanted to make sure if he was talking about Gray.

"Do you see that man over there with raven black hair, he and his gang makes all the girls over here melt. Because of them......we have more sales, It looks like he is the only one here today." He sighed

"His gang. Oh, is he that popular?" I asked. That means he's regular here. I couldn't believe he was someone like this.

"I heard he got a fiancée recently. I heard it from Natsu. His friend"

"Sucks to be her" I retorted

"I know, she doesn't know what is waiting for her." He said and walked to help the other customers.

"yeah" I muttered to myself
I clearly know what's waiting for me.

*

(2 hr's later)

"You could hold your liquor really well. You drank 8 bottles." I suddenly got up as I heard the bartender.

I was so lost in my own little world that I didn't even know how much I drank. "Excuse me, just how much did I drink?"

"8 bottles." He said.

8 bottles!!!

"How much is it?" I asked.

"One bottle is $1000 , so it would be $8200 with tax." He said and handed me the receipt.  $8200. I left my bag in the car. Shit

"Excuse me, is it okay for me to go get my purse from my car?" I asked him. "I am afraid I can't let you do that" he said sadly

"I will promise I will pay you back. Just please.."
.

"Sorry.... I can't let you ma'am.  I'm afraid I need to call securi.." The bartender was cut of by the silver haired young man.

"How much is it?" The man asked.

"It's $8200 jewels." The bartender responded. He opened his wallet and handed him the money.