14

(Gray)

Was she having a nightmare? She was crying. I wiped her tears from her pale face. I couldn't resist touching her. I pulled her towards me and wrapped my hands around her waist.

Even if I don't want to love her, I couldn't resist her. I was glad that she didn't wake up. Her hands were on my chest. I put one of my hands under her head and I wrapped the other hand tightly around her waist.

If I don't kiss you at least, this won't be a first night. I pressed my lips gently in hers...

______________

(Mira)

I was glad my bestfriend was going to work with me. Everything was better when we did it together.

"Don't you dare make any mess. If you get me kicked out of this hospital, I will kill you." I warned Erza

"I won't! "

"Let's go in, the chairman wanted to see us." We went into the chairman's office.

Oh my gosh!! Mr..Mak..Makorove

"Erza, Mira!! It's so great to see you! How long has it been?" Makorove said as he came closer and hugged us.

I was shocked. Could my life be any more complicated than this?

Mr: Makorove, he was the chairman? He was Laxus's grandfather.

"I have seen you since you were little kids, how could you grow up so fast? I was so glad when I found out the new doctors were you both." Makarov said proudly.

"I will call in the other doctors to show you around."

Great. Just great

It was Laxus and Jellal taht walked in! How even? My fate was just so damn cruel!

"Mira." Laxus smiled
Jellal was looking at Erza.

"Jellal, Laxus...show them around." Makarov ordered them.

Jellal had a hurt expression on his face, Erza completely ignored him.
______________________

(Juvia)

Gray wasn't next to me! Did he leave me? I got up from the bed. My head was filled with thoughts! It has only been a day and he already left. Did h..

"What are you doing? " Gray asked

He was sitting on the couch with his laptop. He was wearing his glasses, it was my first seeing him wear them.

"I thought you might have left me" I said. I thought he had left me.

"Why would I leave you?" Gray asked.

It wasn't like before. He didn't yell at me like before, his words were warm.

I looked at the time it was 2:00 pm.
Did he wait for me to wake up?

" I'll make you something to eat." I told him and jumped out of the bed." You should've woke me up."

(30 mins later)