31

"I will not let you run away away from me, Juvia. You're mine and mine only" Gray whispered.

My lips were tingling because of his touch. My stomach felt like as if It had millions of butterflies in it. His body was pressed against mine.

I wanted it to last, he gently bit my lips.

Don't stop. The rain poured harder. It was only him and I.

Gray's lips were soft and warm against mine. His hands traveled from my waist to my cheeks. My whole body was tingling because of his touch.

I didn't want him to stop. He pulled away, leaving me breathless.

Gray ran his hands through his wet hair.
"It's raining, get in" He opened the door and waited for me to get in.

My heart was racing. My feelings were in a storm. Gray.

Thud. He got in.

We sat together, without saying a word.

Our clothes were wet. I realized that my clothes had became see through because of the rain. My cheeks were burning.

Clearly, next time I should check the weather before coming outside.

My back lace bra, It was completly visible.

———

~Gray~
I was sure she felt at unease. I reached for my coat that was on the backseat of the car, she flinched.

I put it on her, I felt my face heating up, when I clearly saw her bra.

"I can do it..." Juvia managed to say, her hands brushed against mine.

She didn't take her eyes of me. I can't control myself.

——
~Juvia~
Gray covered me with his suit. The tension between him and I wasn't helping us one bit.

His lips pressed against mine, making my heart flutter. His hands cupped my cheeks.

"I do love you." Gray said, his thumb brushed my cheeks. "I love you,Juvia" He kissed me again.

I love you

It was the first time he told me that he loved me. I love you, Gray.

"Can you please give me a chance?" Gray said, after he broke away from our kiss." I know the only thing I have ever done is hurt you" His confession. The man who never surrendered to anyone, was apologizing to me. Nobody ever cared about me, nor my feelings. My heart tightened as he confessed to me.

"Give me a chance, juvia" His hands dropped from my cheeks to my hand. He intervened his fingers with mine. Our rings clashed and made a tiny sound.

He was wearing the ring, he never wore it before.

He apologized to me, I didn't deserve his apology. I hurt him as well, I never took his feelings into consideration. All I ever did was push him away.

————

~GRAY~
She was silent. Say something, Juvia.

"I'm sorry, I really am. I know I don't deser.." Her lips pressed against mine.

"Don't. Please don't" she whispered against my lips. She teased my lips with her teeth.

"Don't " she said, her eyes tearing up. She threw her arms over my shoulder and hugged me. Her body was pressed against mine, our heart beating in sync.