32

Two weeks later.

~~Gray~~

Oh god! It was already 2:45 am. Juvia must have slept already. I opened the door. The lights were on. Is she still awake?

Juvia was on the couch, with her head resting against her palm. Did she fall asleep waiting for me? The TV wasn't on. Was she waiting for me? I went and sat beside her. "Juvia.." she was sleeping soundly.

I laughed silently as I realized how cute she was. She looked so damn hot and innocent, in her nightwear. She looked gorgeous, her blue curly hair tied up in a bun. Oh god! What did I do to deserve a beauty like her to be my wife?  I bend down and picked her up. "Gray.." she whispered, rubbing her eyes.

"Sleep..my love."

I gently layed her on our bed and sat beside her . "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up."

She smiled." I thought you wouldn't come home today."

"Why won't I?" I pinched her nose."Now, go back to sleep."

As I got up, Juvia grabbed a hold of my tie and pulled me down.She was under me, in her nightdress. She still hadn't let go of my tie. The thoughts that were rushing through my head were uncontrollable. She pulled me down, her lips pressed against mine. Our lips began to move in sync. Juvia undid the buttons of my shirt as I planted kisses along her beautiful neck.

*

*

(Juvia)

As I woke up, Gray was sleeping soundly beside me. I didn't want to wake him up, so I quietly got up. "Juvia" Gray groaned in his sleep."Come here."

He must be sleepy, he came home really late.

I kissed his forehead." Sleep, you're still tired." "Aren't I suppose to tell you that?" He smirked.

I gently slapped his shoulder, and he chuckled.

-
—-
"Juvia" Gray whispered as he placed his lips onto my neck.

"You need to sleep more,Gray."

"No, I need to sleep more with you." Gray chuckled.

He was only wearing his shorts. I poured the pancake batter on to the pan. This was the first time we were actually eating together after 6 months of marriage.

Gray's arms encircled my hips. "What are you making?" He asked huskily, sending me shivers from head to toe.

"Pa..n..cakes" I stuttered, his hands went under my shirt.

"Gray, not now! I'm cooking." I scolded him.
He trailed his fingers down my spine. He pouted against my ears, I giggled. "I'm really hungry for you...Juvia." My face heated up.

"Gray" I turned around, I was face to face with him. I pressed the spatula against his chest.
"Just 5 more minutes."

An evil smirk formed on his face."You know what! I'll do it." He said as he picked me up, threw me over his shoulder.

"Kyaa." I screamed. " Gray! Put me down..the Pancakes gonna burn"Gray had put me on the kitchen counter. "I'll do it! Just sit down and watch me" He instructed.

"Do you even know how to make it?" I asked. He flipped the Pancake. "Are you looking down on my cooking skills? Mrs: Fullbuster" He asked, raising his eyebrows.  "Yes! Yes..I am" I replied. He came closer, and pressed his hands against the kitchen counter. I was trapped between him and the counter.