11

Hey guys....hope you like my fanfic...be sure to comment and rate

And once again" thankyou for reading and for all your support "
I really appreciate all your support....it gives me courage to keep on writing this book.

He looked at me, he was smiling, but I could still see the hate and the greed  through his black eyes.

He took me to meet his business partners.

Is it fun for him to use me as a tool in front all of his co-workers?

"Juvia, this is my co-worker his name is Sting Eucliffe" Gray intruduced me."This is Juvia,  my fiancé."

"Hello it's nice to meet you, I am Juvia Lockser" I smiled, as I greeted him.

"Ju..juvia...that name is so familiar" Sting said.

The man in front of me, indeed did  look really familiar.

"Juvia-nee... Is that you? I always came over to your place to play when I was was small."

Oh my, How could I forget?

It was Sting.

"Oh. Its little Sting."  I  put my hand on his head and ruffled his hair. "You have grown up so much. I even couldn't recognize you. I could still remember you running to me and crying because of Gajeel."

Sting's face turned red. He still gets affected like this. "Geez. Your face is all red." I chuckled. "You haven't changed at all.." I teased. 

"Juvia-nee. At first I thought you were a model.." Sting complimented me.

I was suprised by his sudden statement.

"Gray, you're  a lucky guy! Treasure her, she is the best girl you could ever get." Sting told Gray.

"I will...." Gray said as he held me  closer towards him and tightened his grip around my waist.

"I am a lucky man aren't I?" Gray whispered into my ears.

How could he act like this?

"Hell..you are.?" Sting said as he patted Gray's shoulder.

Yukino made her way towards us. "Sorry to interrupt you, Juvia San." Yukino said timidly.

"Yukino ..what is it?" I asked.

"Yu...yuki..yukino." Sting stuttered.

"St..stin.sting" Yukino  said, her eyes widened. "

Sting grabbed her wrist.

"What do you think your doing?" Yukino demanded.

I assumed they had something going on between each other. 

"Come with me.." Sting pulled her.

"Let me go." Yukino yelled.

Yukino was refusing to go with Sting. "Do you need something from her?" I asked.

"Juvi-nee I am borrowing  her for a while." Sting said with an amused look on his face.