25

--Juvia--

"Meredy, where are you? You didn't even come to see me after you came. Mer..." I was on the phone with meredy, I don't know what had gotten into her. I missed that cheerful, energetic voice of hers. I missed my little sister.

"Juvia, what do you want! Just let me be. I don't want to see you. Just please, I don't know what I'll do if I meet you." She yelled.

"What are you saying Meredy?Why don't you want to see me? Tell me...what is going on with you?"

"Look! I don't care. You're one heck of a sister. You got married with Gray!! And your cheating on him with Lyon. You always take everything away from me. I didn't know you were someone like this. The women I looked up to ended up becoming a sly and cunning women. How did you even turn out like this!!! Just stop...I don't want to ruin our relationship with each other. Please just leave me alone."

"Mere..." She hung up.

What. Cheating? Lyon and I...No..
What was she saying? Lyon... I have nothing with him.How the hell did she even know him?

I called her again. She didn't pick up.

Why isn't she picking up? Meredy!! Pick up the damn the call!

I threw my phone onto my bed. Did she get the wrong idea?

What had even gotten into her?
I called Rogue and he wasn't picking up either.

She never yelled at me like this before.
______________________________
~~~~Natsu-~~

All their eyes were on her. I had intruduced Lucy as my wife at my welcoming party today. Zeref had appointed me as the Vice President and intruduced us to the employers and the stockholders. She looked absolutely stunning in her dress. All the men wanted her, she didn't pay attention to any of them. Instead, she only had her eyes on me. I made sure everyone at that party knew that she was mine.

|5 hrs ago..|

I watched her from the side. I knew she saw me looking at her. She locked glances with me and smiled at me for a second. Her smile had melted me. I felt as if our relationship was getting better and that she was giving me a chance to make everything right. Her crimson lips, I wanted to kiss those lips right away. I wished I had listened to my father then, everything could have been different now. She had talked to many of the employers and greeted them. She walked her way towards me.

A man who looked as if he was in his early 20s made his way towards her. I wasn't bothered by his presence. I watched them, I saw the change in Lucy's face, he reached for her hands. Who the hell does he think he is? His filthy hands made its way to her waist. HELL NO! NOBODY TOUCHES HER EXCEPT ME. Just who the hell is he?

I went to Lucy, I saw the lust in his eyes. No man could stay away from her. She was the woman every man would do anything to have.

"Lucy.." I walked towards her and wrapped my hands around her waist. I saw the annoyance in his eyes.

"Who the hell are you? I was having a conversation with this beautiful lady" He sneered. Doesn't this guy know who I am?

Lucy's grip on my shirt became tighter. No one touches what's mine.

"This lady is my wife" I pulled her closer to me. I could feel the gaze of many, including the ass who was hitting on her. My hands droped lower from her waist, I felt her body tighten. Gosh Lucy!