40 (END)

(Juvia)

"Gray, Do you think Ultear has a crush on him?" My 8 year old daughter was getting way tooooo close to Leon.  Leon was Lucy's and Natsu's eldest son. He was only 9 years, but unlike the other children. Leon was very mature for his age and had always took good care of the twins. Ul, especially liked him way more than the others. He looked like the exact replica of Natsu, but had gotten his mother's chocolate brown eyes and her golden blonde hair.

My husband couldn't take his eyes of his daughter, watching her every move. "I'm going to have a talk with Natsu pretty soon. "

I hit his shoulder playfully. "Why they're adorable." I chuckled "I wouldn't mind if our Ul ends with Leon."

"Hell No! She ain't getting anywhere closer to that little heartbreaker." Gray spoke, irritated.
He always knew that his daughter had a soft spot for Leon. He even remembers that one time Ul bit Natsu when Natsu got angry at Leon. Wherever Leon was, there would always be Ul next to him.

"Uhmm... I think you should focus on your son instead. In case you haven't noticed. Lola and Mia haven't left his side since we came here. "Gray had proud smile plastered on his face. "Wow, you jerk. I swear if my sweet little boy turns out like you. I'm going to kill you." I joked

"I think I turned pretty turned out pretty decent..ya know." He leaned closer and put his lips close the nape of neck."Especially, after I married you."

Gray had left a kiss on my neck. "Gray" I gasped. " We're at a wedding. Quit it."
Instead of listening to me, Gray slid his arms around my waist. "Why, can't a man show how much he loves his wife."

My beautiful best friend made her way towards me along with her 4 year old daughter Lola. Little Lola finally managed to get away from Rin, and instead held onto her mother. "What are you 2 love birds bickering about?" Lucy chuckled. " Let Gray have some fun Juvia, you're always so mean to him."

Gray nodded in agreement. " See, Even Lucy agrees."
"Where's Natsu?" Gray asked as he picked Lola up from the ground. Without hesitation, she jumped on to his lap and hugged him.

Lucy smiled at the gesture between the two. "Oh, Natsu is having meltdown because of Wendy. He still can't believe Wendy is getting married, especially with Romeo."

"Do you remember how he lost it when he found Romeo inside her bedroom?"  Gray said, laughing his lungs out.

"He beat the poor kid up so badly." Lucy sighed."They're old enough to know what they are doing."

"Anywho, Wendy just told me she's pregnant!" Lucy said with her eyes wide open. "You guys better shut your mouth. Everyone knows except Zeref and Natsu. They'll literally rip Romeo alive before the wedding ceremony. They're still trying to convince her to get out of it."

" Ah ha I figured, I wondered why we haven't heard any good news. They actually hid their relationship for a long time."

" Well Natsu is definitely going to loose his shit when he hears about this" Gray sighed as he played with Lola. " I don't think he will even keep him alive."

" Well Natau doesn't kno.." Lucy went on

Natsu crept behind her, I signalled my dumbass friend to shut up. She didn't get the freakin clue

" he doesn't know Wen.."

" uhh Natsu,  you're here! Shouldn't you be with Wendy?" I intersected before Lucy opened her dum ass mouth.

"Oh darling!" Lucy gasped. " I thought you were with Wendy."
Natsu wrapped his arms around Lucy. "Natsu doesn't know what Lucy." Natsu teased.
" Are you hiding something from me?"