39

(4 years later)
(Juvia)

" Ultear, where are you?" Gray called.
It was amusing watching Gray struggling to put her to bed, meanwhile Rin slept beside me soundly. The twins were completely different from each other! Rin never made a fuss and would always listen to me, meanwhile Ultear would flip the house upside down.

"Papaaa, I'm heweeee" Ultear giggled, from beside the couch.
"Baby, where are you?" Gray called out.

I honestly did not understand this father daughter duo, it was as if Gray was in his own world when he's with Ultear.

"Papa, you won't me fwiinnaaaaahll" a shocked Ultear was in Gray's arm. "Nooo papa! Not yet" she whined, while rubbing her eyes. "I wanted to play with you, more"

"Ul, listen to your papa, it's time to go to bed." I said. She glared at me for a second, and then hugged her father, as she let her tongue out at me.

Gray chuckled at our stare off, " Now, Now.. Ultear. Your mother is right, it's time for you to go to sleep, baby." He layed her aside Rin. " No papa, I want play hwide and sweek with you."

Gray struggled to take her grip off his neck. " Tomorrow Ultear. Papa has to go to bed with Mama."

" Noooooooo I don't want you to leaveeeee, ahhhhh" Ultear cried.
"Gray, go to bed. I'll put her to bed." I told Gray, as I went beside Ultear.

"It's okay, Juvia. You go to bed, she'll be off to sleep soon. It been 3 weeks since I had some quality time with my daughter."

"Do you want papa to tell you the story about the little mermaid?" Gray asked, as he laid next to her. Ultear nodded and snuggled closer to Gray.

"Don't stay up too late, Gray!" I whispered as I gave him a kiss on his forehead.

I wore my robe and waited for Gray on our bed. It's been so long since we shared the same bed. 3 long weeks. I slept with my little babies while he was away. I missed him lot, I just wished he would understand how much his family wanted him at home.

I never had a tough time putting Ultear to sleep, but whenever Gray was home, she would throw as much fuss she possibly can in order to stay with him. I didn't want him to work tirelessly, I just wanted my husband to myself for atleast a little while. It breaks my heart that he has to leave to China in 2 days,

11:46

Ultear must really be giving him a hard time! That girl, she's stubborn and bold just like her father, she will do anything to have her way. Just what am I going to do with her!

I got up from the bed, and gently made my down to the twins room. I jumped as Gray came out suddenly from their room. "Ahh, you scared me!"
He got hold of me by wrapping his arms over my waist.

I gently got out of his grip, and attempted to take a look at my kids.

"Woahh, woahhh women, where do you think you're going?" Gray whispered against my ears. "Ouch Gray, that tickles"

" I think I need to spend some alone time with my lovely wife." His gentle gaze made my insides feel like it's about to explode. He gently pressed me towards the wall.

"I missed my wife so damn much!" He whispered.

Before I could even say an another word, Gray was already on top of me and threw the blanket over us.

"I can't wait to ravish you all night,babe."

"Oh shut up gray"