28

(Juvia)
"Gray, I'm fine" I said.

"Looks like he can finally sleep in peace,' Natsu said as he came in along with Lucy.

Lucy came and hugged me. "You scared the hell out of me. How could you miss your medications?" Lucy scolded.

"Hey, Lucy..it's fine." I comforted her."There is nothing wrong with me. see! I'm perfectly fine." I assured her.

"You're really horrible , Juvia. How could you play Gray like that? He hasn't slept a bit, he was always by your side." Natsu said and tapped Gray's back.

I looked more closely at Gray. He had dark circles under his eyes. He looked pale.

He actually stayed with me here? I placed my hands on his cheeks, he was caught off guard.

His cheeks were red.
"Gray, Why are you blushing?" Lucy teased him. Natsu made his way to Lucy.

Gray looked really cute.

"I'm not..." Gray retorted.

"You didn't have to wait for me, you could have gone." I said. Gray's was never the type of guy who would do something like this. I've always seen him as a selfish and arrogant man.

I couldn't believe the fact he actually stayed with me all along. I knew he was still mad about what happened that day.

Seeing him treat me like this, I wished it would last forever.

"Where would  have I gone? When you're  over here...do you expect me to live peacefully?" Gray said. "Don't scare me like that again."

"You should have seen him,Juvia. He was crying. He was a total mess. She's all I have, she can't leave me Natsu, I can't live without her." Natsu said, chuckling.

"Shut up! Natsu" Gray yelled.

Lucy pulled Natsu.
"Natsu, we need to get going. We'll come visit you later, Juvia. " Lucy said.

"Bye Juvia" Natsu waved at us.

"Bye Gray" Lucy waved.

------

Both of us didn't say anything. It was really awkward. I played around with the loose strand of wool on my top.

"Mira said you can leave by tomorrow morning" Gray said breaking the silence between us.

"Oh,okay.."

———-
~Gray~

I was dying to have her in my arms. I missed her.  Alot

I felt like I couldn't control my hormones if I stayed for a minute longer. All I wanted was to wrap myself around her.

She drives me crazy when she is awake, she drives me crazy when she is sleeping? Just her very existence makes me paranoid.

I wanted to do a million things to her, but I kept refraining myself. I rushed out from the door and went to the café outside.

I swear if I had stayed there for a minute longer I would've done something to her.

_______

~Juvia~

"Did he just walk out on me?"
I sat there like dumbstruck fool. What the hell just happened?

We had like this staring contest for like 5 minutes and he just barged outside without saying a word. Why does he have to keep leaving me on the edge like this?

I sat up and wondered if we will ever have a normal life? I wondered if we could ever have a family.

I really wanted a happy life, I never thought in my whole life that I would have been trapped in a loveless life.