30

(Gray)

Juvia. She was sitting on the couch. She didn't even look at me.Her arms were crossed against her chest.

"You really are something, Mr.Fullbuster." What the hell happend now? "I can't believe you" she muttered.What the hell did I do, now? "What is it?" I asked.

"What is it? You really don't know? Stop fooling around with me!" She got up from the couch, and made her way towards me. I didn't know what she was talking about.

I really didn't, "Juvia, what is it?"

She shouldn't be even here in the first place, she should be in bed, resting. I averted my gaze towards her hands. She picked up an envelope from the table and smashed it against my chest. I looked at her, she held in her tears? What did I do?

"How could you... not even give me a chance?" She asked.

" Juvia, what is it? What are you talking about?" I took the envelope from her hands, my hands slightly brushed against hers.

Div..

Divorce agreement.

She saw it! "Where did you get this from?Juvia! Answer me?"How did she even find it? I was pretty sure I put it back in my drawer. Or did I, shit! I was in too much of a hurry that I left it on top of the table. Shit.

"Oh, so you're worried about that? How long did you wait for?" She said, her voice was weary.

"Juvia.. I can expla.." she cut me of.

"Explain... you can explain. How? You signed it on the day we got married. Did you really want to get rid of me that badly?" She asked, her hands were shaking.

I was afraid."Juvia, I.. I am sorry. It's not what it see.." she didn't let me finish, she took the envelope from my hand. She pulled out the papers and showed it to me. Her signature was on it.

She signed it. I couldn't believe it. I felt as if my heart was torn.

"You really did wait long to get rid of me! Are you happy? I signed it." Juvia said, I hurt her again.

I should've gotten rid of this already. She threw all the documents on the floor, I could visibly see her initials on the documents.

"Juvia. I'm sorry..I didn't know. I'm sorry." I reached for her hand. "Juv."

" Did you really want to get rid of me from the beginning?" She asked. I was suprised she didn't push me away. I knew I was responsible. I wanted a new beginning with her, and I ruined it.

"Answer me honestly, I don't want to live in this fake facade of yours" Juvia touched my hands which were resting on top of hers, she gently moved it.

" Juvia, please hear m.."

"Gray! Just please, stop doing this to me! I'm not your toy. I have feelings, I'm always hurting because of you.. just please tell me. Did you really want to get rid of me from the beginning.." she wanted a honest answer from me. She was right, all I ever did was lie to her and hurt her.

All I ever did was hurt her.

" I did. I wanted to get ri." She didn't wait to hear the rest of what I had to say. She walked away and took the car Keys.

"Juvia" I ran after her. "Juvia, hear me out. You didn't even let me finish." I argued

"Gray! Let me go"

"No, I'm not letting you go until you listen to me." I told her. "Juvia, please.." I begged her.

" Please.. I'm sorry. I never knew you would find that. I had forgotten about it for a long time. Juvia! I was an idiot then.. I really." She stood there, like nothing happened.