21

(4 weeks later)

(Natsu)

"Isn't a month more than enough. You hid from me. You lied to me." We were sitting at my office, Lucy was uncomfortable. She played with her fingers.

"Why are you doing this to me? You don't love me, you didn't even know me!"

"I told you I have every right to make you my wife. You thought I won't find you. You thought I won't know about the contract"

"Please, I suffered for a long time because of you." Lucy pleaded, does she hate me to that extend?

She didn't bring the contract up."I am in need of money. The day I marry you, 33% of the Dragneel assets will be transferred to me."

I had to use this measure. She told me she won't like me or love me, she said she couldn't stand my sight. I knew she hated me. I didn't deserve her but I needed her.

"Money, you're marrying me to get your assets?" She asked, she felt as if I was using her.

"What else would it be? Do you think I will marry a lying and cunning women?"

I didn't mean to say those words.

" Cuning. I won't do it. I am turning 25 next week." She argued. Does she think she can run away from me?

" Like I said, there is no way for you to escape from me. I know everything about you. No need to lie"

I threw her the papers.

————
(Lucy)

He was like a buisness man. Throwing papers at me like we are making deals.

I read along ...everything was in this sheet. Everything I ever did. Every man I ever saw. All my life history, From my birth till now.

"Why do you want this? Are you actually making me sign this piece of crap"

It was hard to talk to him. He wasn't like before. He wasn't gentle or sweet.

"Sign the marriage certificate.
You belong to the Dragneel family since the beginning" Natsu demanded. For a minuite I was afraid of the man who stood in front of me.

He was getting impatient.

I had to marry him. I never thought he would use such a cold tatic. He knew that I was his fiancé. I thought he didn't know. He didn't even recognize me in the beginning, I regretted meeting him.

I took the pen. I hated it. Tears formed as I signed my name on that piece of paper. All these he never noticed me, why now?

I didn't deserve this. I wanted to marry someone who loved me.
He tricked me.

"I don't belong to anyone"
He looked at me and smirked.

The lawyer came in. I signed the marriage certificate and handed it to him.

"The assets have been transferred to both yours and Mrs:Dragneels account" The lawyer said.

" You may take your leave." Natsu Instructed. The lawyer left.