35

(LYON POV)

I took a scotch from the shelf and sat down onto the couch. It was my last bottle. I couldn't believe I drank 8 bottles today.

I felt as if I was drowning in my emotions. I've longed to see her, I miss her so much. I yearned to see her. She was doing so well without me, I didn't want to cause her any harm.

I opened up my laptop, and looked up the pictures that the private invistagater sent me. I knew I shouldn't have done it, but I had had hired an investigator behind her back. I missed her, tremendously. I finally could admit that I truly loved her. I watched her from afar through the course of these past months. She was growing bigger daily, and finally it had reached the last week. I didn't know if she would forgive me now, or ever.

I wanted to accept what Gray had said, but I wasn't able to accept the fact the she would want a horrible man like me back in her life.

As I was scrolling through her pictures, I saw one where she was smiling brightly, she was touching her huge tummy. It seemed as of she was saying something.

I wanted that. I wanted that moments with my child. I was grateful for her, she had kept my child.

I wanted to see my baby, I wanted to see my child. I didn't care if she would let me or not, but I was willing to take the risk. I longed to see her, at least just once. I'll quietly leave her after this. Just once more, I wanted to see her.

I called my secretary, Chelia.
"Book me a flight to Japan. Meet me at the airport."

"Just give me few minutes, I'll call you back" she responded

"Okay."

__

My phone started to ring. "Hello."
She called back within 10 minutes.

"I booked it, it's tomorrow at 7:00 pm" chelia said

"Is that the earliest?"I asked

"Yes, I'll meet you at the airport tomorrow." Chelia answered.

"Thankyou."
--
--

"Just once Meredy, let me see you."

_______________________________

~Juvia~

I had visited an obstetrician today, I was still concerned about the fact if I'll be able to get pregnant or not.

5 hours ago

I was waiting for her in the office. A women who looked in her late 20's walked in. She was extremely beautiful.

"Hi, I'm Samatha, your obstetrician for today. How are you?" She held her hand forward.

"Hello, I'm Juvia. I'm fine, how are you?" I asked as I shook her hands.

She sat down." I'm fine, Mrs: Fullbuster" she smiled.

"Please, just call me Juvia." I said.

"Very well then, Juvia. I looked over your reports. Your health is very good. Your over all health report is excellent as well. What is your main concern today?"

I felt relieved when she told me that my health was good. " I was just hopping about my pregnancy. I feel as if I am not able have a child."

"Why would you say that?" She asked, concerned.

"I don't know. Doctor. It's just, I'm not sure."

"Honey! You're not infertile. Both of just have to keep on trying. You are perfectly capable of having a child."