16

Pa System:"We will be landing in Tokyo, Japan in 5 mins. Thankyou for joining us from Korea to Japan. Our best wishes to you from Emirates."

Juvia didn't even look at me once since we entered the plane.

:Pa system: you have safely reached your destination. Please take your seatbelts off. Once again, thank you for joining us.

Juvia got up and reached for her suitcase. She couldn't reach, so I got up and took it for her.

She mumbled a "Thankyou".
I walked towards the exit and she followed me.

..............

Loke was waiting outside for us.
I started walking towards him, leaving Juvia behind.

"Dude, where were you?" I hugged my friend.

"I didn't know you would come this early." Loke said. He looked behind me and smiled. "You could come out, I am not a heartless beast like him" Loke chuckled.

Juvia came closer to me.

Loke's face grew wide, as he saw her.

"Ah, Loke. Let me introduce her to you"

"Loke, her name is Juvia. She is my wife"

His eyes were locked on her. I started to feel uneasy, I argued that it wasn't jealousy.

He didn't say anything.

I wrapped my hands around her shoulder.
"She is beautiful, isn't she!"

Juvia smiled at Loke. She was hiding soemthing, and loke too.. he never acted like this.

"Yea, she is beautiful" Loke muttered.

"It's nice to meet you, Mr. Loke , my husband has told me a lot of great things about you" Juvia greeted him.

She was trying to hide the past they both have. I have never told her about Loke. Why is she putting a show on?

She acted like she didn't know him.
I knew that they knew each other, but she tried to hide it away from me.

"Thankyou" Lokereplied. "Shall we leave, then"

Loke guided us. I still had my hand wrapped around her back.

What were they?
Enemies. Friends. Lovers.
I wanted to know.

Loke opend the door "The house is all set up" Loke said.

"Yea, thanks man" I lead her into the car.

Loke started to drive. He didn't talk either. It was unusual that for him to not talk.

"Loke, I heard Father is in the hospital"

"He got discharged, he couldn't make it to the meeting, so he called you" Loke answered.

"It's a surprise, isn't it? He will do everything possible to see me suffer"

Loke was only looking at her. He adjusted the mirror.