15.

(Gray)

This feeling.

I kissed her lips, her smooth lips.
She tried to get away from me, but I didn't want to let her go.

I didn't want let go of her...
Idiot, how could I be so pathetic?

Why the hell am I putting my feelings aside?

I broke away from the kiss.

She looked straight into my eyes.
She looked innocent and helpless, like a bird locked up in its cage.

Why does she make me feel like a heartless person?

When I looked at her, it felt like I was reading myself.

" Are you satisfied" I asked as I broke away from the kiss.

"Pardon" Juvia whispered, her eyes showing a hint of pain.

"You were whining about how I didn't kiss you at the wedding, I asked you if you were satisfied.." I grinned."or  do you want more...

She was hurt beyond more than I expected
"Do you want me to sati..." Why do I do this to myself?

I felt like I couldn't say anything back to her, because everything she wanted to say to me was written on her face.

"What did you say,? That I am not satisfied. Yes, I am not satisfied...how could you think that petty little kiss will satisfy me." Juvia said."I am not like the women you fool around with, I have my standards as well. I will just find someone who will satisfy me more than you can"

I couldn't believe she said that! I was afraid for a second.  What if she actually found someone?

"I will just find someone who will satisfy me more than you can" I mocked. "Go ahead, let's see if you can" she wavered as I said that.

She walked towards the door. Is she actually leaving?

I grabbed her arm.

"What are you doing?" Juvia yelled.

"Where do you think you're going?"
I underestimated her.

———-

~Juvia~

" Let go of me"
He pulled me towards him, my heart was beating faster and faster. I was face to face with him

"Let go of me"

"No!" He yelled. "If I wanted to let go of you, why the hell did I marry you? My purpose is to ruin you, and I will do anything to give you hell while you live with me" he whispered unto my ear sending me chills across my body.

I tried to pull my arm away from his grip, he was stronger.

How could a person be so cruel? Is he even a human?

"If you could go with random girls you meet on the street, then why can't I?" I retorted.

"I wonder if anyone wants to be with a women who was kidnapped and assaulted" he said with a smirk. "Or.....a women whose body is filled with scars"