19

(Nastu)
I couldn't stop thinking about her. Luce

I wondered why she tried to keep a distance from me. No women had ever done this to me, it's the first time in my life I met someone like her. I took out her buisness card and I couldn't stop staring at it.

Lucy Heartfilia. Prosecuter. Law & Co. Firm.

They told me I had to go on trial with someone from Law & Co. Firm. I wondered if it was her

Did she know I was a Prosecuter? She had forgotten her jacket in my car.

It was a black leather jacket. I took it and something dropped of off it.

It was her wallet.

I knew my parents taught me better than this, but I couldn't resist myself from opening that wallet.

All her credit cards were aligned together in the pocket. There was a picture of her.

I couldn't stop staring at that bright smile of hers.  

Shit, I am late. It's 10:00.

......................

(2 hrs ago)

~~Lucy~~

"laki, I am sorry to make you go for the case today"

I had asked my assistant Laki to fill in for me for the case today. I was hoping that she would go instead of me.

"It's fine, lucy, it's not even a big deal" Laki said, I felt like a burden was lifted of my chest.

"Thank you so much, laki"

(Present time)

I threw myself onto the couch, I am so happy that I don't have to see him.

"How long am I going to keep this sharade up?"

I shouldn't have gotten into the car with him. My phone buzzed from the side, but I was to lazy to go get it.

"Screw my life"

.......................

Natsu~~

It wasn't her, it wasn't lucy.  It was a women named Laki. The judge dismissed the case for now.

I don't know why, but I ran up to Prosecutor Laki.

"I didn't introduce myself, I am Natsu Dragneel" I reached my hand forward.

"I know, you're pretty high in demand here! Anyways, I am Laki" she introduced herself.

"I didn't know such a beautiful women would be the one who is taking charge of this case" I told her.

Her cheeks showed little tint of pink. She looked at me and laughed a little.

"Mr: Dragneel, I am not the one who Is in charge of the case, it's my friend. She asked me if I could take care of it for it today." Laki explained.

"Ah, who is she?" My heart skipped a beat. Could it be her?

"Her name is Lucy, Lucy Heartfilia. I couldn't say no to her request. She always takes her cases, it's the first time she ever asked someone to take care of it for her."

I was right, it was her.

"Did you know I was the one you're going to work with?" I asked. I wanted to know if Lucy knew that it was me she was going to work with.