Charger Entreprises

She arrived in Charge Entreprises in 10 minutes time, leaving treadmarks on the streets as she zoomed by in her Mazda 2.0SX.

She entered the building, everyone looked at her strangely as she was wearing a white tank top and black latex skinny jeans. Leticia couldn't care less about what people talked about her. She walked towards the receiptinist.

"I'm here to see Dominic Toretto"
"Regarding"?
"Bitch, you don't want to mess with me right now, I just missed an episode of Scandal, do what you have to do and let me see Dominic Toretto...NOW!!"

The receiptinist picked up the phone "Mr. Toretto, there's a ummm.. women here to see you".

Leticia could hear Dom's voice over the phone "I do not wish to see anyone now, send her away or else...

And with that Leticia stomped up to the stairs and burst into Dominic' office.

Dominic looked at Leticia, shock spread across his face. Leticia tried not to laugh. Papers were strewn all over his office.

"So,is this is how you work, in a pigsty".
Dominic didn't even respond, he screamed into the phone "Veronica, what the fuck is going on around here, get the fucking secutity into my goddamn office"
"That's a nice way to speak to your staff".

The security guards were in Dominic's office in no time.
"Sir, is there a matter?"
Dominic chuckled "Is there a matter? Are you blind or something, obviously there's a fucking matter!! There's a skank standing infront of me".

"Excuse me, SKANK!, who the fuck do you think you are? The president of the United States?"
"In this place...I am.., SECURITY!"

The secutity guards were about to grab Letty when she stopped one of them using her fingers placing it on his chest.

"Hold on big boy, I've gotta give the big man a little something"Leticia told him. Then she walked all the way to Dominic, exceeding his personal space.
"Perhaps, you should have some patience and stop controlling things"Leticia whispered as she took Dominic's file and placed it in his hand.

Then she walked off with a stride of sheer confidence. Leticia Ortiz doesn't care about the person's outer-self. She only submits herself to love and passion.

Dominic was shocked to see someone talk to him like that. He has seen Leticia with Mia a few times but he never knew her really well.

He dismissed everyone from his officw and plonked down on his bean bag in his office. The next thing he did was call his sister Mia.

Written by: vampire_17 and dhaarsinii