The Date Part I

This chapter is a continuation from the previous one.

Letty's heart was beating so fast she could feel it hammering across her ribcage. She checked herself in the mirror again. Leticia Ortiz was holding a glittered lavender coloured clutch which went well with her light pink dress which had a purple beltlike ribbon on it. The dress stopped just above her knees. She acessorised herself with a single Swarvoski bracelet and a pair of cresent shaped earrings and a cresent shaped chain. She perfected her whole outfit with a pair of heels and pastel-makeup.

The doorbell rang and a very handsome Dominic Toretto appeared. Without warning, he pushed Letty towards the door and kissed her, ravaging her mouth like a hungry caveman. While brushing his finger across Letty's swollen lower lip, Dom whispered "You have no idea how much I want to cancel this date and take you right now. You look so beautiful and I just want to kiss every inch of your body".

Letty was fazed but she managed to voice out, "Dom, I want a date". Dom smirked and asked her "So you'd rather a date than me being in you?"
Letty cocked her head and smiled "I would definetly prefer you over a date but I need food right now cause I'm starving".
Dom laughed and asked "Hungry for me? I can be your food".
"Dominic Toretto, stop teasing me".
"Teasing you? Darling, this is barely a tease. A tease would include me kissing you everywhere till you scream at me to fuck you".

"Well, I think it's the other way around. Wouldn't you want me to slowly suck and bit you everywhere?" Letty fired back.
Dom was speechless. He then said, "Okay, you win". So he pulled her hand and walked her to the car.
"Such a gentleman" she uttered and kissed him on the cheek. Dom turned just in time and the kissed landed on his lips. She smiled between the kisses enjoying every moment of it.

Throughout the car ride Dom kept placing his hand on her thigh working his way up as and when he wanted and every single time he did it Letty would simply slap his hand away. But did that stop Dominic Toretto? No, he went further. Then Letty turned towards him and said "Toretto, if you don't keep your hands to yourselves you're gonna lose it".
"Babe, you're so fucking sexy when you're angry".
Letty couldn't help but smile.

They reached their destination in 15 mintues time at the speed Dom was going.

"What is this boy up to, I swear if he tries anything funny he's so dead" Letty thought to herself. It was as if Dom could read her mind "Don't worry I won't do anything you wouldn't like".
"You better not".

He brought her into the elevator by the waist and pressed the button up to the 50th floor. Letty looked at Dom for an explanation.
"I'm not telling you anything".
"Damn! It was worth a shot".
After reaching the floor the elevator doors opened and a fully furnished,brilliantly decorated suite appeared. He escorted her to the dining table with lavender scented candles, two glasses of Italian red wine and two plates of food. He pulled out her chair.

"My lady".
"My, my what a gentleman".
He sat across from her, he was eyeing her every curve as he sat down. The appetizers that were prepared were pan seared scallops topped with quills egg and a drizzle of mint sauce. Letty's mouth watered looking at the plate.

"Dom, you're saying grace".
"Thank you Lord for knocking some sense into this amazing women you've brought into my life..." Letty shook her head smiling as Dom uterred those words. "Thank you for the scrumptious food you've given us and thank you very much for blessing us as always... Amen"
"Amen".

This is part one of their date. Part 2 will be up shortly.
And the picutre is Letty's outfit. Hope you.guys enjoyed this chapter.