Unquestioned Answers

So basically this chapter answers all the missing blanks in the fanfic. It happens after the authorities catch Kristopher.

Letty stood there in black placing her hand protectively on her stomach. She rubbed it softly. It was time. Letty was about to say her eulogy. She was tired of everything. Tired of crying. Tired of screaming. Tired of leaving. Tired of cursing. Tired of loving. NUMB. EMPTY! That was all she felt. But now, she had to be strong for the sake of the baby. A piece of Dom.

A lot of people had come to the funeral. It was mostly Dom's business associates. She gathered all her strength and spoke.

"Dominic Toretto. The man who changed my life. Made me feel so loved. He sacrificed himself for me and for our baby" she stopped as she wiped her tears.
"He made me promise to take care of our baby and he knows I'm going to be the best goddamn mother..he's gonna regret it big time for not being with me" Letty couldn't take it anymore. She burst into tears dropping to the ground.

Roman and Sujitha rushed towards her picking her up and comforting her. She wasn't done yet. She wanted to do this right.
"He..he was someone who showed me the meaning of a family and the meaning of love, showed me moving on was not something I couldn't do and most importantly he gave me a miracle. Heaven just gained another angel. Dom I love you, I will always love you". She leaned into Sujitha for support and Roman was rubbing her back.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I'm so sorry Leticia, I never knew Mia was that kind of a person" Brian said.
"It wasn't your fault. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier" Letty said sipping her orange juice.
"I wouldn't have believed you anyways".
"That's partially the reason I never told you"
"I am truly sorry"
"I know you are, don't sweat it"
"If you need anything..."
"Don't worry O'Connor I know where to find you".
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"NO!NO! That stupid bitch is supposed to die. Not DOM!!No it was her fault. Not mine. I SWEAR! Fucking bitch. She destroyed EVERYTHING I had" Mia screamed in her cell repeatedly. Her eyes were bloodshot. Her nails were chipped off. Her hair a mess. Mia Toretto was going to be in that cell for life for the murder of her brother.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Letty sat on the sofa going through the pictures on her phone. She smiled remembering the memories they shared together. She laughed thinking about the time they ran on the beach. Dom was chasing her and finally caught her and placed kisses all over her.

That was the day she knew she was pregnant as she had serious morning sickness. She had taken a pregnancy test and as she expected she was pregnant. She knew Dom wanted children and so did she. But she wasn't ready to tell him. She needed the perfect moment to tell him.

She decided she would tell him after they got back. But somehow he already knew.

She smiled and said "I am going to be the best mom ever...I love you Dom. A LOT! I will always love you no matter what. And I will always cherish our moments together".

Hopefully all questions are answered. Hope you guys enjoyed it. Thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment.

Written by:vampire_17&dhaarsinii