The Night is still Young and so are We

This is a continuation from the previous chapter.

"Change into this, we're going out" Dom said as he threw Letty a bag from H&M. Letty opened the bag and saw a strapless gold sequined dress and a matching pair of gold flats.

"Flats? You got me a rock ass dress but a lame paie of flats!" Letty asked unbelievingly.
"Well yeah, we're going to be moving a lot and I didn't want your feet to ache".
Letty smiled widely at Dom's sweetness and kissed him on the cheek.

Dom gripped the steering wheel as soon as Letty's lips landed on his cheek. Letty then asked "Okay, so where do I change?"
"I'll  stop somewhere quiet" Dom replied.
After 5 minutes, he stopped near a warehouse. Letty quickly got out and changed. Dom being the gentleman, did not watch her although he was very tempted to. Once Letty got in, he took out his jacket revealing a really tight white Armani shirt.

Letty could see the lines of his abs. She would so love to run her tongue around him while he was covered in chocolate sauce. She quickly shook her head to clear her mind.

Dom drove to his favourite pub, The Lions Den. Since he knows the owner Dom has his own personal suite. Dom grabbed Letty by the waist and pulled her closer to him. Letty looked at Dom's hand on her waist and looked back at him. Dom just smiled knowingly without looking at Letty.

They walked into the suite. On the table there was a glass of red wine and a glass of whisky.

"So, how many girls have you brought here before?"
"Excluding you....none".
"Stop lieing Toretto, be straight with me".
"Why would I wanna lie to you".
"Fine, whatever you say big boy, by the way what are we gonna do here...make sure my time with you does not go to waste".
"As long as I'm here, it's worth it"
"Show me Toretto, Letty whispered as she took a sip of her red wine.
Dom smirked and said "Do you wanna dance?"
"Sure, but not here. Let's go down" Letty said grabbing Dom down the stairs. Dom followed hot on her heels.

The song that was playing was Ke$ha's We Are Who We Are. Letty immediately swayed her butt and spew out her best dance moves. Dom wasn't sure how to dance to these kinda songs. Letty saw that he struggled, she grabbed his hands and showed him how to dance.

"Come on Dom, just let loose,shake it off" Letty said dancing and jumping to the rhythm of the song. Dom folowed Letty's movements and slowly got the hang of it.

The song changed to Kelly Clarkson's Heartbeat Song.
"I love this song" Letty exclaimed".
Dom just laughed.
Dom pulled Letty towards him. Letty started grinding herself on him. They were so consumed by heat.

Letty's hair fell down covering a part of her face. Dom pushed it aside and cupped her face in his warm, rough palms. Letty could feel the heat surging through her veins.

She tip-toed up to Dom placing her hand on his chest. Dom leaned down and kissed her. Their mouths moved in a rhytimic flow. Letty smiled against Dom's lips and slowly laid her head on his chest.

Wrriten by: dhaarsinii&vampire_17