Dominic's Angle

Mia felt strange about Letty leaving abruptly, that too so early in the morning. She knew very well that her brother and her best friend humped. She closed her eyes and shivered at the thought of the both of them humping.

"Ewww... Mia get it out of, get the mental picture out of your head" she told herself.

Dom finally came down, looking groggy and sad. Mia marched up to him "Dominic Toretto did you really have to hump my best friend last night?"
"I'm irresistable" Dom said his expression still sad.
"What did you do?"
"ME! I didn't do a thing, she walked out on me".

Mia looked at Dom not understanding him.
'What are you talking about Dom?"
"Nothing! Tell me about Letty's past".
"It's not my place to tell you".
"Mia, please! Letty is a part of me now and you know it. I want her to be with me and the first step is figuring out what happened to her in the past".
"Bro, ask her yourself, if she wanted to tell you I'm sure she already would've have".

"Wouldn't Brian do the same for you?"
"Howw.. What?? How do you about Brian ..Dominic Carlios Toretto?!!" Did you stalk me?"
"I have my ways baby sister, now would you tell me?.
Mia sighed and told him all she knew.

"And Letty found him in her bedroom with another woman, the funny thing is I don't remember her crying at all, she became stronger than ever..but Dom inside she's broken..really broken. You need to fix her. Looking at it, it seems you're the only one who can".
"I will, I promise.. what's his name again?"
"Dominic NO!" Mia warned her brother.
"Mia I asked you what's his name!"
"Its....Jason Petriza".
"I think it's time I make a call to a good old friend".
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dom called his good friend Roman Pearce grinning wickedly.
Roman met Dom when they were in college. If you wanted dirt on a person Roman was the one you called.

"Yo, what's up my man?" Roman answered on the other line.
"I'm alright, listen I got a favour to ask".
"Anything for you brother".
"I need a quick background check on a guy named Jason Petriza".
"Dom, there's like hundreds of Jason Petriza's"
"This one went to Bedmount High School and is approxiametly aged 28 now".
"Kay..should take me about 20 minutes or so".

"Thanks man I owe you big time".
"No problem. Dom we gotta catch up real soon man.. it's been a while".
"Yeah, sure man, how about Wednesday around 5 then we'll go to a street race?"
"Sounds good, see you then".

And with that Dominic hung up.

Jason Petriza has no idea what 's coming to him.

Hey everyone..hope you liked the chapter.. please vote and comment on your thoughts.
Next chapter will be super exciting.
P.s The middle name thing what did you think? Me and my best friend thought it sounded sexy.
WRITTEN BY: dhaarsinii and vampire_17