When All Hell Breaks Lose

You guys better be prepared for all the negativity in this chapter.

"Miaaaaaaaa", Letty sang out cheerfully skipping in Mia's room. She was surprised as she was met with a tearful Mia. "Mia, what happened?" Letty asked concern in her tone. Mia refused to say anything and wiped her tears off. "Mia, I asked you what happened?" " It's nothing okay, I'm totally fine". "No you're not, somethings obviously wrong. Whose face do I need to break?" Letty asked again. " You need to chill. Nothing has happened". "Why are you lying to me?" Letty was already pissed off now. "Leticia, Back OFF okay! I can handle my own shit. I don't need anyone babying me" Mia shouted.

"Excuse me, what? I'm being a concerned friend here". " No you're being such a bitch and a pain in the ass!!" Letty menacingly said, "Did you realize what you just called me? How could you Mia? What's wrong with you?" "Oh my God..I called Leticia Ortiz a pain in the ass" Mia sarcastically voiced out. Letty was fuming now. " Well guess what, Letty? You are so fucking self-centered, you don't know shit that's been happening. If you hadn't been fucking my brother, you would actually be there when I needed you the most!!" Mia screamed.

Letty was speechless but she managed to croak out " Mia, stop". " Stop what? I have barely begun. You really think my brother likes you? Guess what honey.. he doesn't at all. You are a dirty cheap whore who has had too many one-night stands. You think the world evolves around you". Before Mia could continue, Letty slapped her across the face.

"The truth hurts doesn't it? Remember Jason Petriza? You stole him away from me. You fucking knew I liked him. But you had to go for him" Mia told on. Letty shook her head rapidly "No, Mia, FUCK NO. ARE YOU NUTS?". "Stop screaming like a maniac, I'm still not done yet, as I was saying..Jason Petriza. Remember the blonde-haired chick that was going on him good. Who else would it be if it weren't me?"

Letty couldn't believe it.
"Obviously you didn't notice that. You thought I was in Italy but actually I was very busy fucking you're ex-fiance. Clearly your skills aren't that good. No wonder he came for me. You're a joke Letty. You couldn't even satisfy a man in bed". Tears profusely ran down Letty's cheek, not believing a word from Mia. She began to doubt Dom's love for her now. Mia still wasn't done yet.

She continued "Letty oh Letty..How much more stupid can you be? I have no idea how you managed to capture my brother but I can tell you it won't last for long!!" Letty was already taking baby steps out of the room. She ran out of the mansion into the heavy pouring rain. She ran without a destination. Her heart was smashed into pieces by her so-called best friend.

She found a bench in the park and lay down on it. Closing her eyes memories of the good times she had with Mia were playing on constant repeat in her mind. She never thought the girl she met when she was 16 who stood by her side through everything would be the poison in her life. The sharpest thorn in her bed of roses. The worst veins in her body. Slowly, she was slipping off into conciousness.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sujitha a fellow classmate of Letty's was running to her car. She ran across the park and saw a very pale lifeless Letty getting drenched in the heavy rain. She rushed towards Letty. Sujitha picked her up and placed her into her car. Letty looked as if all the blood from her body was drained and her hands were as cold as ice, she also was unresponsive.

Sujitha rushed to the hospital's emergency unit. Immediately when they reached a doctor came towards them. "What happened to her, where did you find her?" "I...I'm her classmate and I saw her on a bench in the park getting drenched, she looked so pale...I..I brought her here". "Alright, we're going to take care of her, the best you can do is wait and hope for the best. Everything will be alright".

In the Emergency Room.

The doctor and nurses started putting heated pads all over Letty's body to heat her up. Letty regains conciousness and tenses up. She starts screaming and crying all at once.
"DOM..WHERE'S DOM?! I NEED DOM! HE NEEDS TO BE WITH ME! I NEED HIM HERE WITH ME!!"she screamed as she was fighting the nurses grip.

"Calm down..we need you to relax..you need to stay calm".
"DOM, I NEED HIM HERE!!!". That was the last thing she said before the doctor knocked her out. And even then the only thing she thought of was Dom.

Damn! We told you to be prepared. Major plot twist...
Anyways hope you liked the little twist. Please comment and vote.

Written by:vampire_17&dhaarsinii but for the most part it was vampire