Epilogue

This is it..the final chapter. ENJOY!!!

"Happy Birthday Danielle, Happy Birthday Danielle, Happy Birthday little chipmunk, Happy Birthday to you" Letty and Brian softly sang as they held a chocolate cake.
"Oh my God, Mommy I luv da cake!!!" Danielle screamed with delight.

Danielle aged 3 was in a neon green top and a pair of cute shorts. Her hair was in two pigtails. Danielle's style is influenced by her mother and she really didn't want to wear a dress even though Letty persuaded her.

Brian wrapped his arm around Letty's waist and said "Look at Ellie. She's so ecstatic opening her presents.
"Yeah she's ripping it off" Letty said as she laughed. Letty looked at her daughter with affection and love. This moment was perfect. She was there with her beatiful daughter and the man who now was her lover.

Both of them never expected they would be together but it happened. Letty was terrified and hesitant at first but Brian was so patient with her. It has been 4 years since Dom passed. Letty still loves him but in a different way. He is always going to be in her heart. ALWAYS!

Brian helped Letty along the way too. He was there when Danielle was born. He helped Letty throughout the labor and the delivery. Brian even cut Danielle's cord. Brian was also the first one to hold Danielle. He was there for her. Letty trusted Brian and liked him too. Today he was the man who took care of her and Danielle.

Brian was a good father figure and a really good guy to Letty. She felt as if Dom had never left her. Brian was a good man and Letty knew Dom was watching over her and Danielle. She loved Dom more than anything but at the same time she was grateful that she had the cutest little munchkin and a dashing man in her life.

Things took a serious turn in her life but the one thing that never changed was the love and passion Dom and Letty have till the end of time.

THE END!!

Alright so this brings the end of the fanfic. Hope you guys enjoyed it. We certainly did. Comment on your thoughts. And don't forget to vote. Thanks for all the reads and the support. The song expressed this chapter.

Written by: vampire_17&dhaarsinii