Get Some Protection on the Way

"Have you fucked her yet?" Letty asked Brian.
He was completely taken aback by Letty's question.
.......
Brian, Letty and Mia were having lunch together. Brian O'Connor is Mia's new boyfriend.

"LETTY!"Mia said blushing.
Letty just laughed and asked Mia "Does your brother know about this yet?"
"Letty, you better shut up and not say a word to him".
"Brian you better get ready cause I'm pretty sure Dom will break your neck".
"I'm sure I can handle him".
"Honey, you ain't seen him yet".
"Stop scaring the poor boy Letty, I knew bringing you would be a bad idea".

"I'm sorry but you need my honorary stamp of approval for your new boytoy....so how long have you guys been together?"
"For about 2 months".
"And you never told me about it Mia!"
"You were pretty busy spending time with my brother and whenever I called you I guess it just slipped my mind".
"Don't use that as a fucking excuse, I'm still your best friend".
"Fine, calm down I'm sorry".
"You better be".

"Okay ladies I got some paperwork to fill out down at the station, I'll see you later Mia" Brian said kissing Mia on the lips.
"Are you always like this O'Connor, a work- aholic?"
"Nah, only sometimes, see you later babe".
"Mia, he's a really good guy, good catch, I'm so proud of you. My training has finally payed off and don't forget to get some protection on the way home".
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Letty was in her apartment cooking some fried rice when she heard the messager tone from her phone. It was from Dom.

"Hey babe, what are you up to".
Letty was smiling like an idiot cause he called her babe.
"Babe?"
"Yeah, gotta problem?"
"Didn't know we're a thing".
"Well, you are my thing".
"Just because we kissed doesn't mean we're a thing, I have other commitments and I just don't have time for you. Sure, we hung out and stuff but that was it".
There was no reply from Dom.

Letty just sighed. She couldn't deny her feelings for Dom but she doesn't want to get heart broken.

Dom is just a rich guy. He can get over her. There have been dozens of girls that have chased after Dom, Letty was just another one of those girls. Before Letty falls she needed to stop.

Just after Letty finished cooking she heard the door bell ring. She looked through the peep hole and saw Dominic Toretto in all his glory.