Shotgun Misses You

When Dominic Toretto says he's coming, he means it. Within minutes he reached Letty's apartment. He banged on her door several times. Patience wasn't his best trait. Letty was furious. She marched to the door wanting to give whoever it was banging her door a piece of her mind.

"Who the fu..hmmm..mmm". Before she could finish Dom kissed her harshly so much so she moaned with desire. "I told you I was coming for you". She didn't want to listen to him her only focus now was on his mouth. He loved the taste of strawberry that lingered on her lips. He kissed her more and more lifting her up on the kitchen island. As he was kissing her, she lifted up her tank top revealing her perfectly round breast. "You must have been expecting me". He continued kissing her with more passion as he went deeper down her mouth. He trailed his kisses down to her cleavage and sucked on one of her very sensitive nipples.

"Dominic...ah..Dom"Letty moaned as he sucked it harder. He couldn't wait any longer he took off her shorts and as he expected she wasn't wearing any underwear. Before he could devour her, Letty ripped off his shirt revealing his perfect toned body. She kissed him hard, grinding herself onto him. "I need to taste you". "Be my guest". He pulled her closer towards him. As soon as he placed his tongue on her sex, she moaned so loud her neighbours could hear her. Dom licked and sucked all over her vagina. Going in and out, his pace going faster and faster as Letty's moaning got louder.

"Gonna...cu..mmm" Letty said through panted breath. Dom sucked her pussy again and she let her juices flow. Dom licked her sweet nectar making her grip his back forcefully. He continued kissing her sex, he made his way from her lips all the way up to her belly button. Letty rolled her eyes back enjoying every moment.

He carried her into the bedroom kissing her as he's on top pressing himself onto her. He teased her placing his erected manhood on her sex. "Take it off" Letty said unbuckling his pants and pulling down his boxers revealing his manhood standing on edge. "Shotgun misses you" Dom whispered to Letty while kissing her neck, sending surges of pleasure throughout her body. "He should".

Dom slipped on a condom and within seconds he's filling her inch by inch. Letty couldn't take it. She wanted Dominic Toretto!! She pulled him closer to her with such force he could feel her walls tighten around his manhood. He thrusted into her harder each time. She was moaning and screaming each time he pushed into her harder than before.
"Letty say you're mine!"
"I..I..I'm.."
"Say it Let"!
"I'm yours!!" She finally managed to say.

Slowly Dom withdraws but that doesn't last for long, he sinks into her again. "Ahhhhh.." Letty groans loudly. She lights up inside, her blood scorching through her veins. His dark brown eyes burn into hers. Dom picks up the rhythm making sure the both of them are moving in sync. Letty watches as his passion and desire go into her. She wraps her legs around him tighter, her hands now interlocked in his as they kiss.

He thrusts himself into her one last time with such force and passion. They come apart, together. Letty calls out as she explodes around him and Dominic follows. Her legs are still wrapped around him. She cradles her head against Dom's chest feeling his heartbeat.

They both lie naked on Letty's bed. Dom trails his fingers up and down her back.
"Satisfied Ms..Ortiz?" She doesn't have any energy left for talking. Raising her head, she turns to him and basks in his warm chest placing soft kisses all over it.

"I'll take that as a yes".
"I have to say, this is pretty damned awesome with you Dominic". He bends down and kisses her.
"That's because you're pretty damned awesome Let".
She kisses him, then lies down. He pulls her to him so they're spooning in bed.

His chest feels so warm and good against her skin. He nuzzles her hair and she drifts into sleep, safe in Dom's arms. She wasn't really sure but she knew as she was drifting off Dominic told her he loves her.

Did you like it? Please vote and comment. We would really like some feedback on this chapter. Hope you liked it.