sexual tension

"Shit, the bloody car doesn't want to start!" Dominic Toretto cursed. He immediately called his bodyguard to get a mechanic and fix his car. Today's Saturday and usually on weekends he makes sure his staff goes home.

He doesn't want anyone to work for him on weekends. Dominic maybe harsh at times but he's a real good employer.

After 20 minutes the door bell rang. Dominic rushed down and got the door. He was met with shock when he saw who was at the door. It was Letty!

"What are you doing here, Letty?"
"Don't call me that!..we're not friends.. boss told me you got some car problem and I need some extra cash so I think you get the picture and don't worry I'll try my best not to destroy your car".

"Isn't there anyone else?"
"I'm all you got Toretto, so either take it or leave it" Letty said spinning her spanner.

Dom led her to the garage. There was a black Lykan Hypersport  in it.

"Who's this hottie?"
"Just get to work already".

Letty started with the car, she bent down revealing the waist band of her lacy underwear.
Dom's eyes couldn't stop from trailing down there.

"Toretto, stop checking my ass out".
"I've seen better". Dom knew it was a lie.
Letty just laughed.

"Do you always dress like this?"Dom asked.
"Well today's Saturday and yesterday was Friday... so Yes, i always dress like this and please don't tell me you don't like it".
"Oh please, I'd rather fuck a nun than fuck you".

Letty turned around and walked towards Dominic and stared deep into his eyes, not leaving a gap between them and whispered seductively "Are you sure about that?".

Dom's eyes clouded with lust while his hands made a fist. They were in that position for a few seconds then Letty walked away and continued working on his car.

The sexual tension was very deep between them. Dom was completely speechless by Letty. No other girl.. no other person for that matter of fact has ever challenged him like that before and Letty has hurt his alpha man pride.

Letty was filled with pride as she stood up for herself. But another part of Letty wanted to submit to Dom's manliness.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Letty was chilling in her apartment when she got a phone call from Mia.
"Let, I'm so sorry i didn't call you sooner, my phone was dead. I heard what my brother did to you, but he payed the price for messing with my sister...anyways did he apologise?"

"Calm down, Mia, it's fine..I was just fooling around with him....it was kinda hot seeing your brother getting all worked up, his biceps bulging out of his shirt..."
"Letty TMI, shut up....wait are you trying to say you're into my brother".

"What can I say, but he is an egolistical prick at times so i guess I'll have to think about it".
Mia laughed "Try not to break his heart".
"If he's heart breaks, it's on him...I gotta go, got some assingments to finish".
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dom couldn't get a wink of sleep that night. He couldn't forget Letty.
"Since when did i call her Letty?" Dom thought.
He shifted his position to the other side of the bed, then he closed his eyes and slowly fell asleep.

Written by:vampire_17&dhaarsinii