The Race Night Begins

It was a Friday night and Dom usually would be at one of those after parties with his rich clique. He did get a few invites but tonight Dom was racing in the hood. He just had to step out of his comfort zone.

Dom had found out where Letty raced. His 1979 Dodge Charger was in style and in great condition to rev up the streets.

He saw Letty hanging out with some of the hood boys. She was in a black tube top and a skater skirt. Dominic Toretto's blood boiled as he saw Letty moving intimately with the boys. A feeling of jealousy engulfed him as he wished that he was the one that was making her laugh.

At that same moment someone came up to him.

"Hey, aren't you Dominic Toretto?" a man asked.
"Depends on who's asking".
"So,watcha doing here? Thought you only race up in the big league.
"Well,that's my business where i race, and you gotta do me a little something".
"What?"
"You see that girl over there..i wanna race with her".
"And what do i get?"

"Would 4 grand be enough?"
"Consider it done, but you sure about racing with Letty cause she fast".
"Yeah I'm sure.. Thanks man.
The man winked at Dom and gave him a bro hug. Dom swiftly handed him the 4 grand in cash.

Dom immediately drove his car up to Letty's. Letty just got into her Torino Cobra. The other racers quickly huddled over to the starting point. Letty was shocked to see Dom but she masked her expression.

"You've got some serious balls man drivin here..ya know it's pretty dangerous".
"I've been told.
"You might lose your car".
Dom laughed "let's do it". But in his heart he was thinking "You might lose yourself tonight".

"So let's make a deal. If I win you've got to give me that sexy 49 Corvett you have in your garage" Letty said.
"And if I win, I get to take you home".

Letty rasped her eyebrow at his request and replied "Fine! But you won't do anything I dislike".
"Don't worry Ortiz. It'd be nothing you won't be unwilling to" Dom said.

On that the race begins.

"Are you ready". Dom and Letty revved their engines.
"Steady".... Dom's eyes were on his prize. He knew Letty was his tonight.
"GO!!!!"

Immediately, Dom and Letty were driving together, zooming through the streets, drifting on all the sharp bends. They were neck in neck. Dom was extremely fast but Letty was equally as fast.

Dom was grinning cause he noticed Letty was slightly behind.
Letty didn't want to lose this race so she pressed the NOS on her sterring wheel.

"To soon babe" Dom said to himself.
Letty let out an airy laugh and said "Goodbye Toretto".
Dom pressed his NOS and smiled widely as he passed Letty.
"Oh.. fuck" Letty said.
Dom had won race just by an inch but it doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning's winning.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dominic Toretto surpressed his laughter as he saw Letty scowling.
"I don't know how the hell you won that race man.. congrats" Letty said.
"You weren't too bad yourself Ortiz".
Lettt just nodded and asked "So what now?"
"Come with me or if you prefered you could come for me". Dom said winking.

Letty smacked his arm and got into Dominic's car.

Written by: vampire_17 and dhaarsinii.