He Who Has No Idea

Sujitha sighed deeply as the nurse gave her Letty's belongings.
"This is what she had with her when you brought her in".
"I see".
"She was asking for a guy named Dom, maybe you could contact him".
Sujitha went through Letty's phone looking for Dom's number. She found it and called him. Within the first two rings Dom picked it up.
"Hey sweetheart, what's up?"
"Excuse me this is Sujitha Pearce, I'm calling....
"Sujitha? Sujitha! It's me Dominic Toretto!"
"Dom! How you doing? I didn't know you were in a relationship?"

"What are you talking about?"
"Letty..she's your girlfriend right?"
"How did you know that?"
"Well...it's not good, Letty she's in the hospital, I found her in the park in the heavy rain and brought her to St. Jeromes Hospital..apparently she was asking for you".

Dom didn't need to hear the rest. His woman needed him! He hung up and drove straight to the hospital. Once he arrived he ran to the reception counter and asked "I'm looking for a Leticia Ortiz!"
"And you are..."
"Dom.Dominic Toretto".
"Oh, so you're the one she's been asking for. She's in Ward 32 room 512".
Dom took the lift up. He was scared his heart slamming against his ribcage. Dominic Toretto has never been this scared before, even when his parents were killed.

As soon as he got on the floor he rushed to her room. He burst through the door and found Sujitha beside Letty's bed. He went up to Letty and kissed her on the forehead. Breathlessly he asked Sujitha why she was here and how she knew her. Dom knew Sujitha because she was married to Roman.
"I found her in the park. Don 't ask me why cause I have no idea. I'm just her classmate and I was being a concerned friend.

Dominic hugged Sujitha.
"Thank you for bringing her here".
"It was nothing Dom. Anyways I gotta go, Roman will be home soon. Take care of her...oh and I think you guys make a great couple" Sujitha said as she walked out.
Dom smiled at Letty and said "Yeah, I think we do too". 

After Sujitha left a doctor comes in to check on her.