Dom's Game Plan

Dom's phone rang twice signalling a new e-mail in his inbox. A whole biodata along with Jason's pictures appeared. He skimmed through and found Jason's current address. Dom raged when he saw Jason's pics. He had a long scar starting from his cheekbone all the way to his jawline.

Dom immediately went down to his car and started the engine. Soon he reached the old worn down appartment. It was situated at the edge of Newtons Street. His apartment building was very dirty. Plastic sweet wrappers filled the lower level. The elevator was not functioning so Dom sprinted up the winding staircase all the way to the 4th floor.

Dom barged into Jason's apartment. He saw Jason being high on Coke. Jason was rolling on the musty floor while mumbling some incoherent words, unaware of the figure infront of him. Dom immediately picked him up by the shirt and brought him down, pinning his hand to his back.

"A...are..you the police, don't arrest me I was just you know trying the stuff not doing anhthing..hey you wany to try some its fucking awesome" Jason spat out.
"Shut up, motherfucker" Dom replied as he pushed Jason into the car. He revved up the engine and drove to his mansion.

He cursed under his breath as he couldn't stand Jason being in his car. However, that fact soon ended as Dom dragged Jason to his warehouse behind the garage. He pushed Jason to the wooden chair. Jason was terrified.

"Hey, what the fuck man, who are you, what do you want from me?"
"Well, bastard! If you don't want to be charged for 10 years in prison and a heavy fine for processing coke, I suggest you cooperate with me" Dom replied fiercely.
"F...fine, what do you want to know?"
"Tell me everything about your relationship with Leticia Ortiz".

And so he began.

"Leticia Ortiz?...Let!? It's been years since I've seen or heard about her. She was the beautiful angel in my life. I gotta admit the times we both shared were amazing. As quick as she came she went away even quicker. All because of one stupid mistake.
"Cut the crap Petriza,get to the part where you broke her heart".

He hated the fact that Jason talked about Letty lovestruckly.

"I met this girl in the bar and I was so wasted, she hypnotized me by wearing this really revealing outfit..." Jason was daydreaming. Dom slapped him hard bringing him back to reality.

"Sorry, so yeah I was distracted and I was stupid, I never meant to hurt her..so then she caught me with that bitch and that was that...the engagement was over and so was my life".
Dom listened and spoke in his baritone voice "I want you to apologise to Letty for everything you've done to her, tell her you were a sick bastard for doing what you did and also tell her she deserves a better man who can help her move on".

"Dude, I don't think she wants to see me". Dominic punched Jason in the face and he knew he heard a crunch like sound. "I don't give a fuck, you do as I tell you or else you won't live to see another day".
At this point Jason knew there was no use arguing with Dom so he just nodded and agreed.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Letty's apartment.

"Letty, I'm really sorry for everything I've done to you, I was a sick bastard for doing what I did and I came here to tell you that you  deserves a better man who can love you, something clearly I could never do".

Letty was silent the whole time Jason was apologising to her. She never wanted to see him again but yet Jason apologising meant a lot to her. She felt that a huge part of her was finally free.

She ran past Jason,running down her apartment stairs 2 steps at a time. She drove to Dominic and Mia's mansion as fast as she could. She reached and ran up the steps banging on the door.

Dominic opened it and was surprised to see Letty. "What about a date tonight Toretto?"

Before Dom could say something Letty pulled him by his tie and kissed him. Dom was truly shocked but it felt so right. He placed his hands on her hips and kissed her back deeply.

She walked off, stopped mid way turned around and simply said "I think I'm falling for you hard Toretto"!!

Hey guys..i know it's been a while since an update but here it is..the title and story details have changed slightly but please do continue reading..

Written by:vampire_17 and dhaarsinii