The Date Part II

This is the second part of the the Date. Hope you guys enjoy it.

They started some small talk as they were eating.

"So, tell me how did you get this place tonight, on such short notice".
"I have my ways".
Letty raised her eyebrows at Dom wanting a further explanation.
"My childhood best friend Vince, he owns this place and he managed to pull some strings for me".

The second course arrived, this time it was a rib-eye steak in a rich mushroom and basil sauce with a side of braised potatoes and  steamed brocollini with a dash of olive oil.
"I might have judged you wrongly in the past Toretto, you really know how to show a girl a good time".
"I was born that way".
"Smartass".
Dom laughed and Letty was mesmerized at how sexy his laugh was.

After a bit more conversation, dessert was finally served. It was a square shaped chocolate brownie with smooth chocolate sauce topped with a scoop of homemade vanilla ice cream.

"I was served two amazing first courses and the dessert is just a brownie? Come on Toretto you have better standards than this".
"Take a taste, you'll be surprised".

Letty took a bite of the brownie, her expression completely nuetral till the chocolate explosiom hit her. She closed her eyes taking in every pleasureble taste of the brownie. Dom smirked at her and gave the 'i told you so look'.

"Alright, you've proven your point Toretto, now wipe that smirk of your face".
Dom laughed at how stubborn Letty could be sometimes. He then noticed some chocolate on Letty's lips. He leaned towards her and whispered "You gotta a little something...."

He kissed her licking the chocolate off her bottom lip as his tongue travelled into her mouth. Letty parted her lips slightly making an easy access for him. The kiss was deep, sensual and passionate. Neither Dom nor Letty wanted to pull away and there they were kissing each other on the 50th floor.

Letty stopped the kiss in need of oxygen. Dom smiled and said "I should probably send you home now". Inside Letty didn't want to go home, she wanted to stay with Dom..she wanted Dom. Period!

They drove back home, this time when Dom squeezed or rubbed her thigh she didn't stop him, instead she encouraged him. They reached Letty's apartment. Dom followed her up to her floor.

She kissed him goodnight and whispered very seductively "i would love for you to kiss me everywhere  till I scream at you to fuck me".
Dom was shocked at Letty's way of saying goodbye. And all he could say was "Leticia Ortiz..you are definetly gonna be the death of me!!!"

This is the end of the Date. Hope you all enjoyed it. Please comment and vote. Next chapter will be updated soon.

Wtitten by:vampire_17& dhaarsinii