The look in your eyes

"Dom, what are you doing here? Letty said opening the door for Dom. Dom didn't respond instead he barged in and pushed Letty to the wall and started kissing her. He bit Letty's lip and began trailing his kisses all the way to the curve of her jaw. Letty gasped in pleasure. She really was addicted to Dom 's kisses. She was just about to pull him towards her and kiss him but Dom backed away.

"My,kiss it sets your whole body on fire. Have you ever asked yourself why? We both know it's not just sex. It you think we just hung together, the look in your eyes right now tells me a whold different story". Letty was speechless at Dom's speech. She could feel the tears pricking her eyes. It was if Com was reading right through her. She was overwhelmed and she certainly didn't like it.

"Dom, I'm saying it again, what we have is absolute sexual tension" the words Letty said hurt her own self to the core but she wasn't willing to take the risk. However, her feelings would never be compared to what Dominic was going through.

"Fuck,..Letty he cursed and carried her in his shoulders slamming her to the sofa. Letty was taken aback by Dom but excitement coursed in her. "Oh,no not this time"she thought but before she could stop it Dom's lips met Letty's. He nipped at her lips all the way to the small cleavage that was visible through Letty's dress.

Letty's insides we're bursting with desire. She couldn't think straight at all. With every kiss, bite or nip, Dom uttered something "damn"nip, "you"bite, "Leticia"nip, "Ortiz" kiss. Letty would gasp in response as her vagina was pulling with desire. "Oh, so responsive baby", Dominic muttered as he took off Letty's dress and kissed her all the way to her navel. His tongue then circled just around Letty's sex but he didn't go any further. "Do you want me Leticia Ortiz?", he asked with his voice changing, a sign of him being turned on.

He used his teeth pulling her Lacy black panties down her ankles pass her feet. He kissed her feet working his way up from her toned legs to her opening. He gasped as he saw her sex. "So beautiful", he murmered as he brushed his fingertips across her. Even the slightest touch sent a jolt of excitement through Letty. She was so wet by now. "I barely touched you, but you already are so wet for me" he said in satisfaction. He then inserted one finger into her and Letty 's eyes rolled back with pleasure.

"God,Dom"she moaned out. Dom thrusted another finger in and Letty moaned again. Thrust, stroke, a moan from Letty. Letty 's hips bucked. He continued playing in Letty making her react like a bomb.Letty's hips continued bucking as she moaned out Dom 's name over and over again. The rush, the thrill and the pleasure she got was like nothing she's ever felt before.

"Are,you gonna come Letty?" Dom asked his breathe raging. Letty moaned out her answer. "Should I go faster" Dom asked. She hummed her answer this time. Dom knew Letty was gonna come soon so he began working faster and faster but he abruptly stop just before Letty's climax. He took out his finger and licked them, right in front of Letty to stare.

Letty looked at him still writhering in the need to come. "Dom smirked and said "This is my punishment to girls who don't admit things". Then he walked towards to the door as if nothing happened and drove of in his 1985 Dodge Charger.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I'm such a slut" Letty repeated to herself over and over again. She was feeling like a dirty whore who willingly opened her legs. On top of that, she was so pissed off that Dom left her just when she was just gonna a climax."Fucking bastard " she scolded. "Dom..arghh". Then an idea struck her mind.

She searched her cupboard and found what she was looking for. It was the vibrator that was given to her by her friends on her sixteenth birthday. She held the vibrator just near her pubic area and covered the part with her left hand. Then she took a picture and blurred it a little before sending it to Dominic. She was in glee as she couldn't wait for Dominic's response.

Hey everyone , sorry it's been quite a long time since we last updated. So yeah...hope you guys enjoyed this part of the story. Please do comment on your thoughts.

Written by: vampire_17 and dhaarsinii but mistky