Chapter Nineteen

Two days had passed since their arrival in California. It had truly been paradise. The house had an incredible view of the sea and both Amelia and Blake along with James and Kaitlin had enjoyed most of their time in California swimming in the cool blue water.

Amelia and James’ parents had arrived along with Joseph Goldstein, Amethyst, Caleb and Kaitlin’s brother and sister; Seth and Ally.

Currently they were setting up a game of water volleyball.

“There’s eleven of us.” Ally pointed out, tying up the net.

“Boys versus girls?” Kaitlin suggested.

“I’ll be umpire. That’ll even things out a bit.” Joseph nodded, swimming backward.

“Right then boys, who’s your team captain?” Amethyst asked

Blake smirked, “University of Oxford Volleyball Team. Inter-University Champions 2 years running.”

Amelia smirked right back, “Cambridge Volleyball Team. International University Champions, 3 years running.”

Robert laughed shaking his head, “Well, that’s decided then. Let’s begin.”

“Game on Blake!” Amelia shouted over the net.

“It’s okay ladies, we’ll go easy on you. Won’t we lads? We’d hate one of you to... chip a nail or something.” Blake said, making all of the guys laugh.

“I call team meeting!” Amelia shouted and all of the girls huddled around her.

“Our tactics?” Ally asked

“We need to break Blake,” Amethyst said, “I’ve seen him play, he’s amazing.”

A slow smile spread across Amelia’s face as she looked at the kaftan she was wearing, “Oh, leave that one to me...”

Everyone looked at her, confused, but she merely tapped her nose.

“Make a triangle formation with the point at the back.” Kaitlin said.

Everyone shot her a surprised look.

She shrugged, “I’m a Californian. Volleyball is my second language.”

They broke up, doing as Kaitlin said.

“Give me a second!” Amelia ran off towards the top of the beach where their things were.

She slipped out of her kaftan revealing the all-important item. The tight pink bikini pushed her breasts significantly upwards, and spilling them out of the hot pink material. There was something else Blake didn’t know. Amelia hooked the dangling bellybutton piercing into her navel and tied up her hair.

Smiling, she slipped back out to the beach.

“Sorry, I had to tie up my hair.” Amelia said.

Blake turned, his eyes bulging out of his head. Seth and Caleb wolf-whistled.

Kaitlin laughed, “Nice job honey.”

“Are we ready to begin? Boys, your serve.” Amelia smiled leaning forward.

“Blake. Blake.” James said, “Blake?!”

“Huh? What?” Blake mumbled, his eyes fixated on Amelia

“He’s useless!” James scoffed, “I call underhand tactics!”

“What?” Amelia protested, “What’re you talking about?”

“Well, perhaps your boobs blocked your memory, but from what I remember, you weren’t wearing that before, sis.”

Amelia gasped, “The cheek of it!” she scowled at James, “Blake, sweetie, tell him he’s wrong.”