Chapter Twenty-Five

Guess who's back, back again, Bex is back, tell your friends. ;D

*******************************************************************

Blake’s eyes opened to the stream of light seeping through the billowing curtains as the sun slowly stretched its tired muscles and rose.

Amelia was peacefully slumped against his chest; her legs were either side of one of his and her hair was splayed across his chest, her breath fanning the mat of hairs there.

Little did he know that Amelia was also awake, one eye slightly open.

“Good morning baby, I love you,” he breathed, “Last night was just…out of this world incredible…You are so damned perfect Amelia, I love you so much. When you told me last night that you didn’t know if I did…it broke me Mia, I swear. If I don’t show you enough, I’m sorry. If only you had any idea of how much I love you,” he laughed, “Well, I’m not going to get into that one, we’d be here all day and I know you’re going to wake up soon. God, I’m weird. Talking to myself. What next? Just know this Mia; I would die for you, I would worship you and I would lay my whole world at your feet all with just a click of your fingers. I love you, I swear I’ll show you more often.”

After a period, Amelia opened her eyes and shifted, looking up at Blake with a sleepy smile gracing her features.

He grinned, “Good morning beautiful.”

“Good morning handsome.”

“Careful, I’ll get big headed.”

“Well, I’ll get big headed if you keep calling me beautiful.”

“Fine,” he tried and failed to fight a smile, “Let’s try again, shall we?”                                                                                      

“Hmm, it is now,” she imitated him, “Good morning Blondie.”

He burst out laughing, “You sound like me when I’m drunk.”

“Hey! I’ve been working on that for ages!” she protested

He sighed, lovestruck, “I love you so much.”

She rolled her eyes affectionately, “I love you too handsome, now where’s my good morning kiss, hm?”

He put his hand around her back and pulled her tight to his chest, moulding their lips and bodies together. Finally, he pressed his forehead to hers, breathing out.

“Someone’s happy to see me.” She smirked.

“Always,” he pressed kisses from the corner of her eye to the corner of her mouth.

She moaned, her fingers curling at the nape of his neck, “Blake…?”