Chapter Six

Okay, since I was asked so nicely, here's Chapter Six. I've put two chapters together. BE GRATEFUL! :)

Love,

- Bex. X

***************************************************************************************************************

Amelia grinned and logged off the computer. She had just finished a 20 minute Skype call with Blake. He was kind, sweet and still devilishly good-looking even from half way across the world.

He had asked her to call back at the same time tomorrow and she was already looking forward to it.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang as she slipped on her sleep shirt.11:00 at night and someone was calling? She walked over to the door and opened it.

“Amelia Crawford. My, my, my, you are still as exquisite as when I first laid eyes on you...”

A scream tore up from the pit of her stomach, yet lodged in her throat. She stood, paralysed in fear.

“Speechless to see me?” he grinned

“JAMES!” she shrieked, crying out for her brother

“Hush Amelia, sweetheart! Since when have I ever hurt you?” he gripped her wrist, his eyes blazing like a man possessed and the scream escaped her this time.

James came bolting down the stairs.

“Sis? What’s going?—you!  What the hell is he doing here?”

Amelia jumped out of her captor’s grasp, running towards James. He pinned her to his chest and turned back to the man standing in their passageway.

“You better get out of this house right now or so help me, I will kill you right here.” He hissed

Amelia whimpered in fear.

“I’ve come to see my girl.”

“I’m not your girl Nicholas! I never will be!” Amelia screamed.

Nicholas Bradshaw raised an eyebrow defiantly.

She remembered.

That was the look that she was all too familiar with. It was the sign that told her he was calculating, about to pounce.

The bruises, the scars, although faded, were still emotionally painful.

Nicholas Bradshaw had been Amelia’s boyfriend from the age of 17 until she was 19.

Originally, he had treated her like a princess, she had fallen in love with him, but then he turned vicious, violent and deadly. 

First of all it was just a slap, then a few, but then it all escalated. He had beaten her beyond recognition once before and when he had done so the second time, James and her dad stepped in. They had him beaten to a bloody pulp and left his unconscious body on the side of a road.

But now he was back and Amelia couldn’t stand the repulsive sight of him. She noticed a long scar on his left cheek and a bruise on the side of his forehead.

“You’re drunk.” She said simply

“No babe,” he slurred, “I’m fine.”

“Don’t lie to me Nicholas. You may be a deceitful son of a b***h, but I can read you like a book.”

“Don’t call me that.” He growled

She laughed and boldly stepped towards him, “So what are you going to do Nicholas? You going to hit me? Are you going to beat me up? You always did enjoy that. Go on, give it a try.”

“Amelia...” James warned

“No James, if big boy Nicholas wants to throw his weight around a little, then who are we to stop him? Go on Nicholas, hit me,” she pointed in between her eyes, “Hit me right here, I know your hands are itching. Do it.”

James grabbed Nicholas and gave him a sharp right hook, “Did you not hear me?” Blood stained his right hand, “Get the hell out of my house.”

James pushed him out and slammed the door. Amelia collapsed, sobbing hysterically.

James lifted her into his arms and her head fell against his chest. Where was Blake when she needed him?

“Don’t you dare tell anyone about this!” she cried

He nodded, “It’s okay, that b*****d won’t touch you again.”

“I’m going to bed. Lock all doors and windows please.”

“Okay sis, goodnight.” He smiled weakly as she ascended the stairs.

He pulled out his mobile and punched in the number he was looking for.

*

Blake tossed and turned mercilessly in his sleep.

He was dreaming of Amelia again. It was the same reoccurring dream where she was underneath him, her head tipped backwards, moaning in pleasure. He woke with a start.

He was definitely experiencing Amelia Crawford withdrawal symptoms and his body didn’t like it one bit.

He had been away from her for 3 days, he had chatted to her on Skype, yet his body ached, his lips longed to take possession of hers again. His phone began to vibrate by his bedside and he picked it up expectantly.

“Mia?” he mumbled

“No Blake, it’s James.”

“Hi James,” he murmured sleepily, “What is it?”

“It’s about Amelia.”

Bile lodged in his throat, “Yes?”

Had something happened? Was she alright?

James proceeded to roll out the entire story.

Blake’s available fist was clenched and he gritted his teeth, “I will be on the next flight to Gatwick. I would like you to contact my secretary and arrange a car to pick me up. I shall be home at about 10am GMT.”

“I’ll get right on it,” James said, “And Blake?”

“Yes?”

“Don’t tell Amelia I called you, at least not for now.”

“Of course.”

Blake hung up, getting up out of bed and throwing his clothes into a suitcase.

His heart was beating to the sound of her name. He didn’t have time to have a shower or shave.

He had to go home to her.

So much for the withdrawal theory.

*********************************************************************

[Author's Note]

Bonjour! So, that's Chapter Six. Because I combined two chapters, Chapter 7 will be shorter! Don't complain!!! LOL, I try very hard for you guys!

So, apparently you guys want Blake and Amelia together in the physical ;) You naughty, people (I won't name names). I'll see what I can do. But no Rated R. That's not my thing, I'd have to get someone else to write it and frankly, I can't be assed. However, if I get to that stage, feel free to send me any of your ideas. :)

(Picture of Nicholas on side)

Love,

- Bex. X