Chapter Twenty-Seven

“Hmm…minty…” Amelia smiled against his lips

“I’ll have to buy this toothpaste more often then.” He grinned

“Yeah, then I won’t have to use your toothbrush just to taste you all day.” Amelia smirked

“You use my toothbrush?! You have your own!” he exclaimed

“So?” Amelia laughed, “You’re my boyfriend aren’t you? And besides, yours has that cool tongue brush on the back of it. It’s cool, I like it and therefore I must use your toothbrush.”

“I love you living with me.” He smirked

Amelia and Blake had been living together for just over a week. Blake was eager for Amelia to get moving so whilst she caught up on sleep from jet lag, he packed up 99% of her stuff and loaded it into his car. Amelia was shocked to wake up and find the room empty.

“I love living with you too, I get to wake up to your handsome face every single morning.”

He grinned, “And I get to kiss you goodnight, wrap you up in my sheets and watch you fall asleep in my arms every night.”

She smiled indulgently, “Blake…”

“Yes, love of my life?”

She bit her lip, “Your birthday is in a few days…”

He groaned, “Mia, are we really going over this again?”

“Yep,” he smiled, “Baby, what do you want?”

He shook his head, “Okay, fine, you know the one thing you can give me?”

She looked up, “Finally? What do you want?”

“You.” He said simply

“Me?”

“You’re the best gift anyone could ever have. As long as I have you, it’ll be the best birthday ever.”

She smiled broadly, “You are the sweetest.”

“I try.”

“That you do.” She smiled

He grinned, “You said that for the first time on the day that we first met again, the day of our first kiss…well, second.”

She blushed, knowing exactly what he was referring to.

“Do you remember our first kiss Mia?”